• MulaMan

There is no available content written by MulaMan
  • Recent Forum Posts

dcarrigg

Re: Hilary's Emails

How much changed about e-mail and blackberries since Colin Powell had the job in 2005?

Seriously. What do you think changed between when Powell left in 2005 and Clinton came in January 2009?

dcarrigg Today, 12:39 PM Go to last post
    Mega

Re: Mega and CTU

Hmmmmm thinking about it i think they needed Sammel L Jackson on the job........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269AZbYGeMU

Or May Be Winston................

Mega Today, 12:13 PM Go to last post
    Polish_Silver

Mega and CTU

I think the strip technique should be used to get information from terrorist prisoners. Think of the possibilities: offering cosher beef vs nothing vs pork, all served by the Twin Peaks waitress....

Polish_Silver Today, 11:41 AM Go to last post
    Mega

Re: Two Solutions?

No CHANCE !...

Mega Today, 10:15 AM Go to last post
    jpatter666

Re: Yes Virginia...It's a Bubble...

Dali was wonderful. Even Lijiang was fairly reasonable during the day. Late at night it became different.

Any major city (Kumming) was a pain because the traffic made everyone crazy.

jpatter666 Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    jpatter666

As a techie, my friends in the computer security business were appalled. 100% chance compromised they say. And a foreign power would have to be an idiot not to attack that server.

Governors...

jpatter666 Today, 09:40 AM Go to last post
    charliebrown

I have two e-mail accounts, my corporate, and personal. I never intermingle the two. I have been told that using my personal account for business is big issue,
    due to questions regarding security,...

charliebrown Today, 09:35 AM Go to last post
    Mega

Re: Hail China!

"Then, in the background, there’s ongoing Chinese pressure to dilute the reserve currency status of the dollar – an “exorbitant privilege” which allows the US to print “hard currency” to pay back its...

Mega Today, 06:29 AM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.