• MulaMan

There is no available content written by MulaMan
  • Recent Forum Posts

vt

Re: Trump to win?

Thanks Shiny,

I'm very familiar of the history of the Libertarians, who have been around for decades. Unfortunately they have no candidates that can get any traction.

It usually takes a self...

vt Yesterday, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    wayiwalk

Re: Jonnny Depp gets MUGGED!

Nice - sounds like she knows how to keep you on your toes!

At times, i think my wife's approach is to send me to an early grave, so called, "killing me with kindness". If she starts introducing...

wayiwalk Yesterday, 04:01 PM Go to last post
    Southernguy

You miss a lot of fun. And money you can't take to the other side.

Southernguy Yesterday, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    shiny!

The Libertarian party will be on every state presidential ballot this fall. It's the only 3rd party to do so.

The Libertarian convention is this weekend. Former NM governor Gary Johnson wants to...

shiny! Yesterday, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    thriftyandboringinohio

Amen brother.
    The story says two doctors were chatting in the hallway, and one was surprised his partner was retiring so young.
    "How did you manage to accumulate enough money to retire so young?"...

thriftyandboringinohio Yesterday, 12:32 PM Go to last post
    lektrode

just another spoiled rotten hollywierd celebrity bitch... (the dime a dozen variety, at that)

bet this is all about them having to make all contrite-like down in ozzie a few weeks back, after...

lektrode Yesterday, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    vt

The primary factor in higher net worth is staying married to your first spouse.

vt Yesterday, 11:21 AM Go to last post
    gnk

Seriously? Putin is not expansionist - NATO is. We overthrew the government in Ukraine - for better or worse, but that's another argument. And it looks like everyone has already forgotten the...

gnk Yesterday, 11:16 AM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->