• MulaMan

There is no available content written by MulaMan
  • Recent Forum Posts

Thailandnotes

Re: Trump to win?

Justin Levitt (Loyola Law School) finds 31 cases of voter impersonation in one billion votes cast between 2000 and 2016. Meanwhile....

"Claudell Boyd, a 62-year-old African-American man, moved to...

Thailandnotes Today, 03:09 AM Go to last post
    Thailandnotes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/inside-the-republican-creation-of-the-north-carolina-voting-bill-dubbed-the-monster-law/2016/09/01/79162398-6adf-11e6-8225-fbb8a6fc65bc_story.html

Thailandnotes Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    Thailandnotes

That's the same list I was looking at. Reread it and imagine getting those things. In the past when applying for jobs overseas, I've had to produce many of them and quite a few take take months and...

Thailandnotes Yesterday, 11:42 PM Go to last post
    vt

Right! I can't get on a plane without a photo ID and I can't leave the country without a photo ID passport!

vt Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post
    Milton Kuo

Don't you get it? It's racist to require documentation that one is legally allowed to vote in the U.S.A.

Never mind the fact that most if not all countries south of the border require all voters...

Milton Kuo Yesterday, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    lakedaemonian

Re: Did the allies bring down Malaysian Airline MH17?

I have been researching the lead up to the 1989 revolutions starting with Poland at the core, and immediately spiralling out to include Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, and East Germany.

Then...

lakedaemonian Yesterday, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    vt

Santa Fe has been drinking the Hillary kool aid far too long. Woodsman is right! Check this from a progressive source:

"As a result, support for the resolution authorizing the Iraq War is not...

vt Yesterday, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    vt

Where are you getting your information? From Democrat disinformation?

Here is the actual 2013 rules. All you need is any of two forms of ID.

vt Yesterday, 07:43 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->