• Milton Kuo

There is no available content written by Milton Kuo
  • Recent Forum Posts

Woodsman

Re: Shocking even for the US Navy !

More ad-hominem means less argument, jk. And who is a troll? Is it someone who selectively quotes small passages - generously peppered with ellipses and paraphrases - from a 6K+ word article with the...

Woodsman Today, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    jk

dc, i allowed myself to get involved with what i hoped would be a reasoned discussion with woodsman during the '16 elections, and unfortunately it turned into my feeling i'd been trolled. on his...

jk Today, 01:22 PM Go to last post
    Woodsman

So much hate and bloodlust in you. Those Red Flag laws can't come soon enough!

Woodsman Today, 01:20 PM Go to last post
    dcarrigg

They do say misery loves company.

https://i.imgur.com/vOIsp2R.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k

dcarrigg Today, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    Woodsman

My dear, aren't we busy muddying the waters this morning. So much churning and it's hardly past lunch time. Seems Ellenz's and your disastrous attempt at slander and character assassination didn't go...

Woodsman Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    dcarrigg

Damn. Couple weeks back Dale Earnhardt Jr. was in my dream and I woke to hear he survived a plane crash. This was more surprising...

dcarrigg Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    dcarrigg

I nearly lost it on the wife's cousin for posting a bunch of that Sandy Hook denial bullshit. Bastard lives a 30min drive from Newtown and odds are almost certainly interacts with someone effected...

dcarrigg Today, 12:02 PM Go to last post
    dcarrigg

Lol, whatever you say Johnny Reb.

Keep convincing yourself we'll all just curl up in a little ball and shiver at the "facts" every time one of those orangemen makes a chart. Especially one like...

dcarrigg Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->