• astonas

There is no available content written by astonas
  • Recent Forum Posts

touchring

Re: Selling Gold

The custodian of GLD is HkShanghaiBC for those who don't know.

touchring Today, 12:46 AM Go to last post
    thriftyandboringinohio

Re: The Harper's Letters

Thanks jpatter666. All the best to you both.

thriftyandboringinohio Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post
    jk

Re: Selling Gold

i avoid GLD. if things hit the fan, gld will not protect you. gld, for example, has a significant short position. that means there are more people who think they own a piece of gld than there is gld...

jk Yesterday, 06:48 PM Go to last post
    jpatter666

Ohio, I will upfront admit my views are based on what I've seen and not factual evidence. That said, I'd feel fairly comfortable betting large sums of money on it.

I clearly remember when the...

jpatter666 Yesterday, 06:43 PM Go to last post
    thriftyandboringinohio

Milton I would never intend to make you look foolish. You are one my favorite iTulip members and I enjoy your posts greatly. But it seems you might be off the mark somewhat here saying that liberal...

thriftyandboringinohio Yesterday, 06:07 PM Go to last post
    Milton Kuo

Thank you. These are interesting examples but, in my opinion, they are not in the same vein as what's going on right now with the insane left. Thing is, I don't agree with most of the policies you...

Milton Kuo Yesterday, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    thriftyandboringinohio

With the greatest respect Milton, it's easy to find examples of republicans shutting down people's voices.

1. Ag-Gag laws making it illegal to photograph or film a factory farm to document...

thriftyandboringinohio Yesterday, 02:47 PM Go to last post
    Milton Kuo

Perhaps because of my different experience from most Americans, it's very obvious that what is going on right now has a lot of troubling similarities to the Chinese Cultural Revolution. The problem...

Milton Kuo Yesterday, 01:13 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->