• marsien59

There is no available content written by marsien59
  • Recent Forum Posts

Ghent12

Re: What If The Republicans Win?

Right, "free" means "slave" to some. I have to remind myself of that from time to time or things like your post will keep surprising me in their audacity to misidentify what the hell is being talked...

Ghent12 Today, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    dcarrigg

Re: Are You A One Percenter

Let's not make this into a minimum wage argument.

But I'll tell you, I thought the video was stupid for whole different reasons. The regulatory capture imagery was ridiculous. Lemonade stands...

dcarrigg Today, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    DSpencer

Re: Are You A One Percenter

Very strange. There's another video on the site about why the minimum wage is important. It's basically a propaganda video that centers on Seattle's $15/hr minimum wage debate. I can't help but...

DSpencer Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    Woodsman

Re: The Moral Roots of Liberals and Conservatives.

I think it is bullsh!t of the self-serving right-wing variety. If the intent is to find someone relatively neutral, why then hitch your wagon to a Wall Street "business ethicist" who clearly...

Woodsman Today, 03:34 PM Go to last post
    vt

85% Of Published Medical Research Resources Wasted

85% of published medical research is false? Study from Stanford University.

"Currently, many published research findings are false or exaggerated, and an estimated 85% of research resources...

vt Today, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    shiny!

I wish there was a 'Like' button for this.

shiny! Today, 02:34 PM Go to last post
    astonas

The Moral Roots of Liberals and Conservatives.

In the spirit of seeking a better understanding of where everyone's coming from, this TED talk points to some fundamental differences in perspective.

I suspect that when these are more broadly...

astonas Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    LorenS

I've seen a whole bunch of stuff with my own eyes and I've done a whole bunch of stuff with my own hands. I just plain don't watch TV anymore, it's disgusting.

To paraphrase Mark Twain: If you...

LorenS Today, 01:20 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.