• marsien59

There is no available content written by marsien59
  • Recent Forum Posts

santafe2

Re: Why Organic Agriculture Is A Colossal Hoax

I thought this would be the same Forbes hit piece I read on the plane flying home today. However this one is different. The one I read hammered all organic food as too expensive and without value....

santafe2 Today, 02:45 AM Go to last post
    shiny!

Re: TSA Scum!

I don't fly for this very reason. Once you get in that line you give up all sovereignty over your body. Life without dignity is not worth living.

PS: Good on you Mike for resisting.

shiny! Today, 02:10 AM Go to last post
    Chartsky

Yeah, me too -- but I won't be waiting. People are too selfish and unless something like this happens to them, they don't seem to care. Then, when it happens to them, or someone they care for, it's...

Chartsky Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    Thailandnotes

Re: Pilger on Greece

GALBRAITH: My connection, of course, was with Yanis Varoufakis. I remain very respectful and admiring of the Greek government. What is next I think will be up very much to the creditors who are in a...

Thailandnotes Yesterday, 09:19 PM Go to last post
    Thailandnotes

Greece’s Relentless Exodus

By JAMES ANGELOSJULY 28, 2015

BERLIN — One of the most heartbreaking scenes I’ve witnessed from the Greek crisis took place in Swabia, a hilly, prosperous region of...

Thailandnotes Yesterday, 09:10 PM Go to last post
    Thailandnotes

Greece Isn't a Morality Tale

By Mark Buchanan

One of the more troubling elements of the recent drama over Greece's debt was the urge by many to see a deficiency of national character, rather...

Thailandnotes Yesterday, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    Mega

Bastard !

'I own most of my street’ – buy-to-let investor, 26This landlord’s portfolio of 11 properties yields 19pc – and he says he could cope if interest rates hit 9pc<STYLE media=print> ...

Mega Yesterday, 06:14 PM Go to last post
    Mega

They nail Snoop
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33747702

Mega Yesterday, 06:04 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.