• marsien59

There is no available content written by marsien59
  • Recent Forum Posts

dcarrigg

Re: Oil -- nobody knows nothin'

I bet you that "volatility" price vector just happens to point down a whole lot more than up without the Manhattan Middlemen getting their vig off every commodity on God's Green Earth.

It's not...

dcarrigg Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    jiimbergin

Re: PtiKim 1, Obama 0

+1

jiimbergin Today, 03:56 PM Go to last post
    Ghent12

Sony made the wrong decision, even if it made economic sense to them. Safety of viewers is not the purview of the movie studio except with regards to how a movie might actually affect health and...

Ghent12 Today, 03:10 PM Go to last post
    DSpencer

Of course Sony can't guarantee the safety of every American who sees a movie, but who would expect that? I also don't think it's fair to blame Obama, but at least he is supposed to have a role in...

DSpencer Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    Fox

Re: Oil -- nobody knows nothin'

btw don't forget that the big banks have abandoned their commodities futures trading. That in and of itself will create more volatility.

Something I don't think the Arabs fully considered when...

Fox Today, 10:09 AM Go to last post
    jpatter666

Oil -- nobody knows nothin'

When reading this I could not help but think of our own resident expert GRG55 who has often (as I remember) expressed the opinion that nobody knows for sure where oil is going.

Despite his...

jpatter666 Today, 07:48 AM Go to last post
    Streaky

If Sony, a computer and software developer, cannot secure its own servers from a corporate-wide hack (again) that steals not only unreleased films, but emails and the SS#s of employees, it can't...

Streaky Today, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    touchring

PtiKim 1, Obama 0

Sony canceled a film because supporters of North Korea threaten terrorism on people who watch the movie.

This sounds like a commercial decision but actually has great impact on the image of the...

touchring Today, 01:21 AM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.