• marsien59

There is no available content written by marsien59
  • Recent Forum Posts

Woodsman

Re: Trump to win?

Such a drama queen, Santa. A strategic vote for Trump to upset the political status quo and send Clintonism packing is hardly giving up on one's country and political system. Quite the opposite, one...

Woodsman Today, 02:54 AM Go to last post
    santafe2

I forgive you Woody. And when this political race is over, I hope you can forgive yourself for giving up on your country and its political system. I had a higher opinion of you than the crayon crowd...

santafe2 Today, 01:30 AM Go to last post
    Thailandnotes

Re: Greece Reverts to the Classics

http://www.pappaspost.com/texas-professor-james-galbraith-unapologetic-europes-destruction-greece/

Galbraith Op-ed in Boston Globe

Thailandnotes Yesterday, 10:27 PM Go to last post
    ProdigyofZen

Re: Tech Oligarchs Worse Than Robber Barons?

I have a feeling you made this up.

Uber drivers don't get tips Santafe.

And any time I have offered to give cash as a tip, they refuse.

ProdigyofZen Yesterday, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    Woodsman

It's been gnawing at me, this icky feeling of recognition every time you purse your lips. And then it hit me. Santa, you're the Paul Lynde of iTulip! Only half as quick and twice as irritating.

Woodsman Yesterday, 07:06 AM Go to last post
    Thailandnotes

I predict the race will be tight right to the election and that the stock market will swing wildly in the three week leading up to it. Gold will hit 1750, and Metalman, Clue, and Barbara Lewis will...

Thailandnotes Yesterday, 06:42 AM Go to last post
    santafe2

You live in the Alice in Wonderland world of The Donald. In your world, a candidate who takes money for speeches to Goldman Sachs should be damned and The Donald, who owes Goldman tens of millions...

santafe2 Yesterday, 12:16 AM Go to last post
    Mega

What an Enchanted place...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsMRoxlS5g

Mega 08-22-16, 03:16 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->