• marsien59

There is no available content written by marsien59
  • Recent Forum Posts

wayiwalk

Re: Is Tesla a cult?

Nice post BK. Also very nice to see that an M.E. from excellent but not "top tier" schools leading the way....if the lesson was shared more folks would have a better time accepting that the arms...

wayiwalk Today, 11:42 AM Go to last post
    BK

I respectfully disagree. Tesla Car - NOT his idea look up AC Propulsion 1. Look up Charles Steinmetz - follow this Elon + Tesla use the same motor design as Steinmetz Motor Car Company...

BK Today, 07:51 AM Go to last post
    Woodsman

Re: The PIIGS still fly

Theo: "A hundred years from now there won't be one sad ufck to look at any of this. What keeps you going?"
    Nigel: "You know what it is, Theo? I just don't think about it."

Woodsman Today, 07:46 AM Go to last post
    Southernguy

His reusable rockets are big achievements as well.

Southernguy Yesterday, 06:21 PM Go to last post
    Techdread

While agree that Tesla is way overpriced, and some of his ideas look like they won't survive a tightening of credit.

Musk has some serious Engineering chops and from the interviews I have seen a...

Techdread Yesterday, 08:30 AM Go to last post
    dcarrigg

I think in the end things ended up how they are for a few reasons:

1. Much like a subprime car dealership, they stretched out the terms beyond historic norms. 72 month loan on a used car? Bad...

dcarrigg 07-26-17, 11:06 PM Go to last post
    jk

i think that's a great question, and a difficult one. the situation certainly appeared dire enough. i think we expected the greeks to pull the ripcord, or rebel against the harsh regime being...

jk 07-26-17, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    BK

darrigg,
    Let me guess that you don't believe in Santa Claus or Easter Bunny! Please don't tell me that Elon Musk won't be flying to Mars to save humanity, and you are probably one of those nut jobs...

BK 07-26-17, 03:02 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->