• marsien59

There is no available content written by marsien59
  • Recent Forum Posts

Re: I, Pencil, The Movie

Needed clarification:

Are your employees' pension benefits part of their negotiated payment as workers?

Do they contribute to their pensions in their paychecks?

What are the parameters for...

don Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post

Can anyone talk German?

Mega Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post

Re: I, Pencil, The Movie

Typical of the left; choosing a few words from a few sentences out of context. Try offering solutions instead of trying to twist words for political effect.

Lifetime pensions are wonderful for...

vt Today, 04:03 PM Go to last post

Re: The Empire Strikes Out

Russia Steps Up Role in Syria as Assad Begins a Ground Attack

don Today, 03:12 PM Go to last post

Re: Angry Workers Attack Executives

Warren Buffet wrote this in his 2007 letter to investors at Berkshire Hathaway (emphasis mine):

Full letter here http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/2007ar/2007ar.pdf

thriftyandboringinohio Today, 03:11 PM Go to last post

Too many people think capital is the main source of income. All it ever does is give a short term tactical advantage to take a strategic monopoly position. The airline business is a business...

gwynedd1 Today, 02:39 PM Go to last post

I worked for a private company once ,and they said they turned the owner into a millionaire during the 2000 bubble. Before then he was a billionaire.

gwynedd1 Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post

Re: Water on Mars?

Thanks for the clarification on the funding. I'm so gullible...

The contributions NASA has made to our lives via spin-off technologies is astounding, IMO. I'm sure the organization is less...

shiny! Today, 02:24 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.