• ou812

There is no available content written by ou812
  • Recent Forum Posts

dcarrigg

Re: Shocking even for the US Navy !

Lol, whatever you say Johnny Reb.

Keep convincing yourself we'll all just curl up in a little ball and shiver at the "facts" every time one of those orangemen makes a chart. Especially one like...

dcarrigg Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    kbird

No, we still live in that world. You just have to work a bit harder these days to separate out facts from opinion masquerading as facts.

This is opinion -- I suspect as facts become more widely...

kbird Today, 10:21 AM Go to last post
    jk

this morning, as i wondered a bit about where the truth might be about john mccain's history, i found myself thinking of patrick moynihan's line that you're entitled to your own opinions, but not to...

jk Today, 10:06 AM Go to last post
    Woodsman

That's why I linked the story, Ellenz. To give folks like you an opportunity to do your thing. I admit that it's gratifying to know some folks thought processes are akin to clockwork and manifestly...

Woodsman Today, 06:33 AM Go to last post
    dcarrigg

There's something about it, isn't there? Take PCR from yesterday there on Unz's site. He quotes Noel Ignatiev, the guy who wrote "How the Irish Became White." Only he quotes him from the "Diversity...

dcarrigg Today, 02:44 AM Go to last post
    Ellen Z

You quoted someone saying:
    "A few years ago, I drew upon the Times and other fully mainstream sources to strongly suggest that McCain’s stories of his torture as a POW were probably fictional,...

Ellen Z Today, 01:26 AM Go to last post
    jk

i had no clue about those questions re mccain's history. thanks for bringing them to my attention.

jk Yesterday, 07:23 PM Go to last post
    jk

Re: EJ Twitter thread on yield curve inversion

the fixed income gains weren't coupons, they were capital gains.

jk Yesterday, 04:06 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->