• Mega

There is no available content written by Mega
  • Recent Forum Posts

Southernguy

Re: New Covid-19 Thread

Thanks for your generous comment, Shiny. Not so much as that, there are a lot of not so good things to say about Uruguay. But the present gov. (which I did not vote, by the way) is doing things...

Southernguy Today, 07:05 PM Go to last post
    Mega

The Real Looting of America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSxXpoWoTI

Mega Today, 05:57 PM Go to last post
    llanlad2

Re: Let's talk about the gold market

Of course I know all of this....but you are writing like the only people to suffer from this situation is those outside the US. That's wrong.
    I absolutely guarantee that many US citizens are...

llanlad2 Today, 05:44 PM Go to last post
    Mega

Are YES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lM_KKUWRMo

Mega Today, 05:27 PM Go to last post
    GRG55

Foreign holders of US$ denominated debt earn the income that services that debt in their local currency. As the US$ exchange rate rises, and their local currency relative value declines, the...

GRG55 Today, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    Mega

AOC:- Goes Nuclear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRU8K402OK8

Mega Today, 11:10 AM Go to last post
    kbird

It appears that the temporary shortage of gold has probably ended (for now). I've noticed that the premiums charged at precious metals dealers have declined although they are still higher than...

kbird Today, 10:02 AM Go to last post
    llanlad2

Which individual government is short the most dollars?
    I'm guessing it's the US of A. Which country's corporations and businesses are most short dollars? I'm pretty sure it's the USA. Which...

llanlad2 Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->