• Ann

There is no available content written by Ann
  • Recent Forum Posts

jk

Re: the strong usd

it's interesting to me that snider doesn't even speculate about what's causing the phenomena he describes. it's "the landmine." something happened to trigger the 4 contactionary waves in the euro$...

jk Yesterday, 10:42 PM Go to last post
    Chomsky

Yeah I don't know, after doing a deep dive reading Jeffrey Snider's work (thanks for that), not sure that's possible.

Chomsky Yesterday, 09:28 PM Go to last post
    jk

Re: The "Forever" Canadian Housing Bubble

beats me. also i read a bit more and it sounded less available than i'd thought. but read up on it yourself, tell us what you think,

jk Yesterday, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    jk

frankly i am hoping we can avoid the rough beast, which is why i stopped my quote where i did.

jk Yesterday, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    shiny!

Re: He should have been Prez !

Let's see... this is Lee "Let-'Em-Burn" Iacocca and Ross "it's necessary to destroy the Bill of Rights in the name of Security" Perot.

Ross Perot wanted his "War on Drugs" to enable house-to-house...

shiny! Yesterday, 07:03 PM Go to last post
    shiny!

I was not expecting a poetry lesson today. Beautifully written, indeed. Thank you, Woodsman.
    After pondering this I wish I could join kbird in that drink but unfortunately I must face life...

shiny! Yesterday, 06:54 PM Go to last post
    vt

Wonderful post Woodsman.

vt Yesterday, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    Mega

Top Gun 2...........Grand Dad down sizes to an F18

Just shows you how far the US Navy has fallen..............no F14 replacement.......just a "Fuffy" F18's!

Mike

Mega Yesterday, 04:29 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->