• Recent Forum Posts

Mega

Re: The Push back

THey "Sell" them at a loss to "Drain" sales from Tesla:-
    https://insideevs.com/reviews/432727/model-y-mach-e-side-by-side/

Mega Today, 10:55 AM Go to last post
    Down Under

Re: Greta is WOKE?

GRG, You are clearly the oil expert on this forum, and I very much appreciate your input. You could have easily chosen the handle "OilMan" and no-one would dispute it. I want to preface what I'm...

Down Under Today, 08:13 AM Go to last post
    Down Under

Re: Greta is WOKE?

Stuffed up initial reply...

Down Under Today, 08:10 AM Go to last post
    Mega

The problem for Tesla is its going to deal with the loss of $600 million of C02 credits its sells to other car producers.

Mega Today, 08:03 AM Go to last post
    FrankL

Tactile feedback of physical knobs to control fan speed, temperature and radio is an underrated quality. A large central 'ipad-like' touch screen is an aberration of sacrificing user experience for...

FrankL Today, 07:47 AM Go to last post
    Mega

The Push back

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/polestar/2/first-drives/polestar-2-2020-uk-review

" Interestingly, the 2 is a good 200kg heavier than an equivalent 75kWh Model 3. That weight, Polestar...

Mega Today, 07:12 AM Go to last post
    Chris Coles

Re: Alabama Man Nearly Dies from Covid-19 in Early January

I was in Paris last November attending a conference.

Chris Coles Today, 03:23 AM Go to last post
    Southernguy

Re: Alabama Man Nearly Dies from Covid-19 in Early January

Not the first case of early Covid19. Later I read somewhere scientists were disputing de case.

Coronavirus: France's first known case 'was in December'

5 May 2020

Southernguy Yesterday, 08:13 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->