• opps

There is no available content written by opps
  • Recent Forum Posts

shiny!

Re: Pipelines getting KILLED!!!!!!!!

So they'd rather have coal-fired plants for all their shiny new EVs? Or nuclear? Maybe go back to horse and buggy? No, horse farts contribute to global warming, pardon me, climate change.

Maybe...

shiny! Today, 03:08 PM Go to last post
    shiny!

Pipelines getting KILLED!!!!!!!!

I figure if someone doesn't say it, Mike will.

today...

This is bad. Since the bloodbath in oil prices, PSXP managed to hold its value better than my other MLPs. It was down 18%...

shiny! Today, 02:56 PM Go to last post
    Mega

Re: The Push back

Ah............as expected

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/bitter-blow-thousands-dhl-jobs-18557376

The trouble is 40,000 + gets you a nice EV, EV is now the "happening"...

Mega Today, 02:01 PM Go to last post
    shiny!

That's insane. I love my Crown Vic more and more...

shiny! Today, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    shiny!

Re: 60% of people naturally resistant to SARS-COV2

Again, hat tip to Michael Burry.

shiny! Today, 01:43 PM Go to last post
    Mega

Hmmmmm not looking good

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/vauxhalls-ellesmere-port-still-no-date-set-reopening

Mega Today, 01:22 PM Go to last post
    shiny!

60% of people naturally resistant to SARS-COV2

Dr. Michael J. Burry (remember The Big Short?) has been tweeting under several pseudonyms. Considering how he was treated by the gov't post 2008 financial crisis, I'd say he's totally justified in...

shiny! Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    Mega

Bingo!
    https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/vauxhall-secures-record-vivaro-e-order-british-gas

With in a few years they be 100% EV...

In the Control knob debate I am 110% with you, with...

Mega Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->