• ekemon

There is no available content written by ekemon
  • Recent Forum Posts

kbird

Re: the strong usd

JK, I've read both and strongly echo your recommendations. Both pieces support the idea that we are headed to some sort of a new regime and that the investment strategies of the past ten years are...

kbird Today, 07:23 AM Go to last post
    kriden

Present Danger China: Threat Briefing on Emerging Dangers

Absolute must watch but man is this scary.
    The medicine part and the investment markets portion are eye-popping
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WRuzbnNWnJ0"...

kriden Today, 02:07 AM Go to last post
    shiny!

Thank you, jk. I look at the world (or as much of it as I can see from my limited little corner) and feel much the same as you.

shiny! Yesterday, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    jk

it's hard but i think i learned my lesson in 2016. i'm not going to get caught up in the moralizing and name calling, and i'm not going to be diverted by a tweet from thinking about what i consider...

jk Yesterday, 07:08 PM Go to last post
    vt

Thank you.I fully agree with you that prejudice must be eliminated. And so does everyone else here.

vt Yesterday, 06:21 PM Go to last post
    vt

Plus 99.9% of southern families never owned slaves and were dirt poor.

Back then and well after there was racial prejudice in the North.

vt Yesterday, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    Mega

Re: Silver Spikes

Up to $24...........back to $18 then up to $39
    Mike

Mega Yesterday, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    thriftyandboringinohio

Re: Silver Spikes

I posted on other threads about the historically high gold/silver ratio.
    I've been poking around trying to understand it, and decided that the ratio will never be going back to long term historical...

thriftyandboringinohio Yesterday, 01:54 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.

-->