Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delfation (Albert Edwards) : This is not a wind up !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delfation (Albert Edwards) : This is not a wind up !

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-j...n-video-2009-9

And from famous ZERO Hedge

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/ful...episode-coming

GOLD ??? $1000+

Re: Delfation (Albert Edwards) : This is not a wind up !

what happened to the short squeeze on the dollar?

I was waiting for that to buy more

Comment

Who Freaken knows? I could link maybe 50 sites that say it's going to the moon and another 50 saying it's going to 700. What does it all mean - I think we need to look a little closer at why its up and make our own decisions.

This is not a trade at this time imho - it is live or die, could be wrong but I don't think so.

Comment

There is nothing new in this post that has not been discussed before. Maybe you could share your thoughts on what you find significant? Also every time I read "well it didn't happen in Japan" i want to gauge out my eyes. Zerohedge should seriously consider sticking to finance and leave the macro economics to someone else.

Comment

So ... a little deflation in the rear view mirror, continued (short term, maybe) support for treasuries from the Fed and banks, and gold anticipating a loss of confidence in the dollar long term. What's the problem? Makes sense to me.
          Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePythonicCow View Post
            So ... a little deflation in the rear view mirror, continued (short term, maybe) support for treasuries from the Fed and banks, and gold anticipating a loss of confidence in the dollar long term. What's the problem? Makes sense to me.
            Inflation / deflation debate between Daniel R. Amerman & Michael 'Mish' Shedlock. Mish comes out very very poorly in this debate imo, I am sure to the delight of many on this forum (I'm talking about you MM here ;))

[media]http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedburner/eyZc/~3/2oMCbXbPAC8/fsn2009-0919-3a.mp3[/media]
            "that each simple substance has relations which express all the others"

Comment

Albert Edwards out with call for new market lows in 2010

http://is.gd/4RKEg

• Albert Edwards, an analyst at French bank Societe Generale who correctly predicted the Asian financial crisis, sees global equity markets at a new low and chances of another global recession in 2010.
              • Edwards, a prominent equities bear and a long-term critic of the policies of Western central banks, is skeptical of popular opinion that extreme policy responses will safeguard the West against a repeat of Japan's 'lost decade' of the 1990's.
              • "We are not saying that people should not participate in the rallies -- that will get you fired as a fund manager -- but they should not become too convinced of the recovery," he said.

Comment

Originally posted by snakela View Post
                what happened to the short squeeze on the dollar?

I was waiting for that to buy more
                He is moving the line to 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by goadam1 View Post
                  He is moving the line to 2010.

Comment

Working...
                  X