Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"a worthless piece of paper"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "a worthless piece of paper"

    That's what Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called the US dollar.

    And right he is, a currency built only on trillions of debt.

    The sooner the rest of the world leaves the dollar behind the less a negative impact they will have on an inevitable collapse of the USA "economy".

  • #2
    Re: "a worthless piece of paper"

    Originally posted by Tulpen View Post
    That's what Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called the US dollar.

    And right he is, a currency built only on trillions of debt.

    The sooner the rest of the world leaves the dollar behind the less a negative impact they will have on an inevitable collapse of the USA "economy".
    Ahmadinejad is my hero! After reading this I have an overwhelming urge to rush out and convert all my US $ into Iranian Rials...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: "a worthless piece of paper"

      Originally posted by GRG55 View Post
      Ahmadinejad is my hero! After reading this I have an overwhelming urge to rush out and convert all my US $ into Iranian Rials...
      Iranian Rial? No thanks!

      I would stick to gold, Euros and Swiss Francs and uranium.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: "a worthless piece of paper"

        the AUD and the NZD are good investment currencies, both weaker than the USD but making good gains.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: "a worthless piece of paper"

          Originally posted by Tulpen View Post
          Iranian Rial? No thanks!

          I would stick to gold, Euros and Swiss Francs and uranium.
          Gold, Swiss Francs, and Uranium.

          Comment

          Working...
          X