Crude Oil - *Oct 13th to Nov 7th*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crude Oil - *Oct 13th to Nov 7th*

Crude will soon most probably make a significant low in price. The caveat (there's always one!) is a de-facto break-up of OPEC if they make no attempt to cut quotas and decrease production into a weakening Asian and European economy.

Since I bought 1,000 shares of Conoco today the caveat will probably prevail, so wait awhile and you just might pay less than the $64 I did.
    Attached Files

Re: Crude Oil - *Oct 13th to Nov 7th*

Thanks Raz!

Comment

And imminent QE4 can't do anything but help!

Fed's Bullard says QE3 could last longer than October

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fed...ber-2014-10-16

Comment

The oil shares are rebounding between 2% and 5% but crude oil is only bouncing 1% or less.
        Here's an update on Crude, Gold and the S & P.

On August 14th I re-hedged my metals at $1317.30 basis December '14 Comex, but covered those shorts at 1225.80.
        I'm not at all impressed with the recovery in gold and if it drops back below $1200 anytime soon it will probably break down.
        Should that occur December Gold could easily drop to 1112 - and possibly down to $1040.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Raz View Post
          The oil shares are rebounding between 2% and 5% but crude oil is only bouncing 1% or less.
          Here's an update on Crude, Gold and the S & P.

On August 14th I re-hedged my metals at $1317.30 basis December '14 Comex, but covered those shorts at 1225.80.
          I'm not at all impressed with the recovery in gold and if it drops back below $1200 anytime soon it will probably break down.
          Should that occur December Gold could easily drop to 1112 - and possibly down to $1040.
          Thanks Raz.
          I seem to recall some months ago bart and Finster discussing the real possibility of an ultimate gold bottom near or under $1000, maybe as low as $900.

Comment

good move on that one my friend, i was waiting for vde to crack 100, but it never did. im still on the sidelines

Comment

Originally posted by Raz View Post
              Crude will soon most probably make a significant low in price. The caveat (there's always one!) is a de-facto break-up of OPEC if they make no attempt to cut quotas and decrease production into a weakening Asian and European economy.

Since I bought 1,000 shares of Conoco today the caveat will probably prevail, so wait awhile and you just might pay less than the $64 I did.
              They are doing it to hit the Russian rouble, some experts say.
              Right now, the dollar seems to be a good asset.

But I think once oil drops very low, IT will be a great buy. So, keep your eyes on oil stocks, but up and hold for years. In 5-10 years time, oil will become very expensive!

This is a temporary drop.

Comment

Working...
              X