replied
    Re: I still make precious metal investments

Thanks... Thanks for the links, I'm watching the vids

Leave a comment:

• lektrode
    replied
    Re: I still make precious metal investments

Originally posted by GoldMiner View Post
    While the media is spreading negative news about "the end of the gold era", ...
    No matter how much gold's price fell, it has went up 13 % recently and that happened quite fast. The media never noticed that. At least, the main TV channels and news magazines didn't cover the news.....
    oh they noticed alright - its just they dont have time to cover stuff that doesnt advance the agenda
    and why would they want to talk about anything that distracts the herd from
    whats REALLY going on

but you/we dont need to be preaching to the choir, not round these parts - so i'll just offer a hearty: WELCOME ABOARD.

Leave a comment:

• GoldMiner
    started a topic I still make precious metal investments

I still make precious metal investments

While the media is spreading negative news about "the end of the gold era", I'm surprised to see so many passionate stackers run away from precious metals... No, I don't believe the gold or silver-buying era is ending. Not at all! Just watch the Asian physical buying figures, news/reports... and see how many countries are stacking up bullion (governments themselves!).

Having spent a lot of time researching on communities, I am maintaining my strong belief that silver and gold can pull us out of the crisis - personally speaking (as personal hedge against any "financial doomsday")
    http://www.primevalues.org/market-wa...-value-pms.htm

Mainstream media will talk about this fall or price, but they never tell us what the QE will eventually bring, nor do they know whether the euro will survive. After seeing the news last week about the Detroit slums and Paris riots... I thought I'd keep the course and continue stacking, because the signs are obvious that something terrible is unraveling...

Some good thoughts about mainstream media:
    http://www.smartknowledgeu.com/blog/...nancial-media/

Good points there...
    Selective news in mainstream media never underline the key facts that will eventually lead to the end of this financial system.

No matter how much gold's price fell, it has went up 13 % recently and that happened quite fast. The media never noticed that. At least, the main TV channels and news magazines didn't cover the news.

Silver at 20 $ is a bargain. But mainstream media never speaks about these opportunities. I wish they would, that would only bring its price higher - since more would find out about it and purchase.

I still believe in gold and silver investments primarily because I don't believe in money holding its value for a long time.
    Last edited by GoldMiner; 07-26-13, 03:12 AM.
Working...
X