Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news for MAX Keiser

http://www.dailymail.co.uk:80/scienc...ng-BIGGER.html

I like Max very much, although he didn't deilver on "Thing of Beauty" (Uk collaspe) however me & Max are not mates, we had something of a dis-a-gree-ment on global warming.......he sez its true, i say its not.

Max & stacy wasted no time in blocking me from their site, this is why i hate "libs"...Ringwingers have the balls to stand & fight their case............
    Mike

Re: Bad news for MAX Keiser

Fact: Climate Change Happens
    Hypothesis: It is being accelerated by Human behavior.
    Current Conclusion: A preponderance of the data and models suggest that Human behavior does and has effected the climate.
    Hypothesis: Climate change can happen very quickly regardless of Human behavior.
    Current Conclusion: Looking at the Geological record and models it can change quickly and substantially. Even within a human generation.

Are we certain of anything? No, not really. Not all, if fact, most Science does not produce certainty. It does produce a perspective bounded and grounded by the persistence application of logic, debate, and reason. Since, there is uncertainty the events of the future cannot be inferred definitively. However, the consequence of events can be imagined and value can be assigned those consequences. If done carefully bounded by persistent application of logic, debate, and reason this process enables us to act to better our lives and chances of survival.

Preparing for the possibility of a Climate shift and its effects on food and water supplies for large populations is called for simply based on Geological History. Establishing the global self discipline to shift general behaviors towards greater effective use of our environment is a good idea regardless of the human caused climate changes hypothesis.

The difference between carelessness and willful ignorance here is indistinguishable. Being a skeptic is part of developing a good knowledge based point of view of the Universe that contributes to the debate and helps us find a good bases for making decisions. Being obstinate to service an ideology whether personal or collective just maximizes the survival chances of that ideology and that is all.
    Last edited by sunskyfan; 04-16-12, 11:21 AM.

Comment

IMO political agenda science - Popular with liberals as a tax vehicle to extract even more money on an already overtaxed society.

Any scientist that makes up data to support his argument should be fired and barred for life from publishing in any scientific journal, true or not the whole climate change argument is invalidated with the invention of the lie to make the case.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...mate-of-fraud/

Warmists dismiss the leaked emails or complain they have been taken out of context. Not so. Collectively, the emails provide evidence of various crimes against the scientific method, such as concealed or destroyed source data, selective measurement, predetermined conclusions, hidden funding sources and bowing to government influence. They knew they were doing wrong and sought to hide the evidence. “One way to cover yourself,” wrote professor Phil Jones, head of the CRU, “would be to delete all emails at the end of the process. Hard to do, as not everybody will remember to do it.” Fortunately for science, Mr. Jones was, for once, correct.

Comment

Originally posted by sunskyfan
        Preparing for the possibility of a Climate shift and its effects on food and water supplies for large populations is called for simply based on Geological History. Establishing the global self discipline to shift general behaviors towards greater effective use of our environment is a good idea regardless of the human caused climate changes hypothesis.
        I agree with the sentiment above, with this proviso: the preventative cure cannot be worse than the symptoms.

The solutions that have been pushed forward as the preventative cure for a highly debatable human-derived CO2 impact on climate are dramatically more expensive than outright mitigation.

I also find it humorously ironic how 'global self discipline' means forcing 2nd and 3rd world nations to remain poorer than the 1st world.

Comment

I am a lot more concerned with the toxic chemical world we are forced to live in today than with any warming. That's not to say GW is not important. Only that people should be just as concerned about the slow poisoning we are all subjected to every day. No one seems to care much about that anymore. Perhaps because theres no way to cash in like with GW. And its not as trendy or cool. Agree with c1ue. Cure shouldn't be worse than the disease.

Comment

Originally posted by c1ue View Post
            I agree with the sentiment above, with this proviso: the preventative cure cannot be worse than the symptoms.

The solutions that have been pushed forward as the preventative cure for a highly debatable human-derived CO2 impact on climate are dramatically more expensive than outright mitigation.

I also find it humorously ironic how 'global self discipline' means forcing 2nd and 3rd world nations to remain poorer than the 1st world.
            Yes indeed. This is called common sense.

"It don't make no sense that common sense don't make no sense no more". John Prine

Pass the word along to AlGore.

Comment

Working...
            X