Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How "Disclosure" will radically change energy, travel, war, pollution, religion & science!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How "Disclosure" will radically change energy, travel, war, pollution, religion & science!

    In 2001,there was a televised (but mostly censored/blocked) near 2 hour long "Disclosure Project" (link to video) that has now gathered 2.5 Million views on Youtube. Only a few months after this event took place, 9/11 happened, and the story never got much mainstream attention. If you haven't followed any *serious* research on UFOs, be prepared to lose a night's sleep after watching this. In it, are dozens of high ranking government, Nasa and ex-military officials from a list of over 400 such individuals (you have to buy the DVDs) that told their individual stories, all of which are willing to testify before Congress on the subject. Those that dismiss UFO witnesses because they must be crazy, on meds, delusional, (insert your assumptions here), conveniently forget that once these particular individuals listed in the link above were fully trusted by the US government in their respective jobs of high responsibility. Further, it takes great courage to go public as a witness because you are likely to say goodbye to any standing of a life-time's worth of earned reputation.

    Since then we've had a number of death bed confessions by 4 US austronaults, ex-CIA officials, Ex-Lockheed Martin staff, Ex-Air Force staff, to name a few.

    In May of this year (2013), another disclosure event took place titled "Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure". This time 5 days long, with over 35 hours of footage recorded (not all available yet), wherein the former defense minister of Canada and high ranking officials from all areas of government/military from various countries, including a multitude of Phds in nuclear physics, medicine and other areas testified before *former* Senators & US Congress staff, including: Senator Mike Gravel (2 terms), Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey (10 terms), Congresswoman Carolyn Kilpatrick (7 terms), Congresswoman Darlene Hooley (6 terms), and Congressman Roscoe Bartlett (10 terms) and Congressman Merrill Cook (2 terms).

    Some of the video footage has just been released on the Internet a few days ago. I've watched about 10 hours of it, but the one that I found most impressive was Part 3, wherein several Phds testify, some with claims that faster than light travel is possible without breaking the laws of thermodynamics or Einsteins theories. It is nearly 2 hours long, but very much worth watching.

    Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 3rd, 2013 Part 3
    (skip to 9:30 where it starts)




    Beyond this, I ran into another really outstanding lecture that dated back to 2010 by researcher Richard Dolan, who contemplates what would happen the day after the US (or some other) government disclosed the truth about UFO/aliens. This is also 2 hours long, and very much worth watching. In it he actually spends some time looking at disclosure from the perspective of the US president and the major challenges it would bring, but he also touches upon how disclosure would likely impact the world's energy, travel, war, religions, pollution and scientific community to name a few.

    After Disclosure: Truth About The Alien & UFO Cover Up - Richard Dolan



    Enjoy, I did
    Last edited by Adeptus; 11-24-13, 02:58 PM.
    Warning: Network Engineer talking economics!

  • #2
    Re: How "Disclosure" will radically change energy, travel, war, pollution, religion & science!

    Originally posted by Adeptus View Post
    In 2001,there was a televised (but mostly censored/blocked) near 2 hour long "Disclosure Project" (link to video) that has now gathered 2.5 Million views on Youtube. Only a few months after this event took place, 9/11 happened, and the story never got much mainstream attention. If you haven't followed any *serious* research on UFOs, be prepared to lose a night's sleep after watching this. In it, are dozens of high ranking government, Nasa and ex-military officials from a list of over 400 such individuals (you have to buy the DVDs) that told their individual stories, all of which are willing to testify before Congress on the subject. Those that dismiss UFO witnesses because they must be crazy, on meds, delusional, (insert your assumptions here), conveniently forget that once these particular individuals listed in the link above were fully trusted by the US government in their respective jobs of high responsibility. Further, it takes great courage to go public as a witness because you are likely to say goodbye to any standing of a life-time's worth of earned reputation.

    Since then we've had a number of death bed confessions by 4 US austronaults, ex-CIA officials, Ex-Lockheed Martin staff, Ex-Air Force staff, to name a few.

    In May of this year (2013), another disclosure event took place titled "Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure". This time 5 days long, with over 35 hours of footage recorded (not all available yet), wherein the former defense minister of Canada and high ranking officials from all areas of government/military from various countries, including a multitude of Phds in nuclear physics, medicine and other areas testified before *former* Senators & US Congress staff, including: Senator Mike Gravel (2 terms), Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey (10 terms), Congresswoman Carolyn Kilpatrick (7 terms), Congresswoman Darlene Hooley (6 terms), and Congressman Roscoe Bartlett (10 terms) and Congressman Merrill Cook (2 terms).

    Some of the video footage has just been released on the Internet a few days ago. I've watched about 10 hours of it, but the one that I found most impressive was Part 3, wherein several Phds testify, some with claims that faster than light travel is possible without breaking the laws of thermodynamics or Einsteins theories. It is nearly 2 hours long, but very much worth watching.


    Enjoy, I did

    This will be fun...to me, UFO's are merely evidence of the Bible calls Angels and Demons...and with all the talk for decades about the UFO stuff, and our sudden jump in technology from WWI to WWII, I've been expecting something like this to eventually get talked about with a little more credibility.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How "Disclosure" will radically change energy, travel, war, pollution, religion & science!

      Wow...definitely requires some knowledge of basic physics...but very listenable...very understandable. The PhD's managed to used common descriptive terms to explain advanced theory.

      I loved the bit about Einstein correcting Newton, and now Einstein's calculations being solid as ever, but did need to be ADDED to on energy uses within atoms holding more power than the energy it takes to break atoms apart ( H20 into H & O does not need to take energy if it is approached in the right fashion, and pure energy without loss or contamination is achieved...theoretically NOW. )

      Thought it was interesting that many agreed that the government was not clued in to much of the science going on these days, nor really in charge of it...not even the military is, it seems...except maybe the DARPA people, and of course, the NSA.

      I thought the idea of the sunset provision on classified documents REQUIRING publication was a great idea, as opposed to having to ask the correct question to get anything from the government no longer classified....and thought it was terrible that only one SITTING Congress Critter was willing to show up.

      Also interesting to hear the MD talk about the investigation into a lot of implants into people with strange radio frequencies, and no scar tissue to get the implants in, and no rejection of the material. Also that the implants give off energy emissions of about twice what a TV Camera gives off with no source of energy in, nor any apparent damage despite their small size (3-6mm).

      The panel seems to be taking the idea well that the Corporate people are running this game...for profit, when the release of info would solve a lot of problems.

      Also, pleasant that they went into 3rd, 4th, and 5th dimension theory...if only a bit to explain things.

      Thanks Adeptus...a nice change from headlines.
      Last edited by Forrest; 11-26-13, 06:41 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How "Disclosure" will radically change energy, travel, war, pollution, religion & science!

        Glad you enjoyed it :-) I did just want to comment on one of your initial points though...

        Originally posted by Forrest View Post
        This will be fun...to me, UFO's are merely evidence of the Bible calls Angels and Demons...
        Given that by posting the above I'm probably already regarded as having walked off the deep end, I might as well go all the way down the rabbit hole. The mistake I believe you are making (no offense), is similar to the one Leo Zagami (self-proclaimed high ranking Eurozone illuminati whistle blower) recently made. His jaw dropping 2.5 hour interview which I suggest any Catholics not listen for their own sanity, strikes me as accurate from years of research I've made on similar subjects. Leo was born, raised and initiated in the western occult mysteries and as such the cermonial summoning of alter-dimensional entities is the only paradigm he understands with depth. As such, when asked whence aliens/UFOs come from, he can only reason they must come from the same dimensional portals opened by very the esoteric conjurers he grew up around. He likely is not aware of the Drake equation, deep black projects, concepts of fringe science, S4 and the like. In my mind, both are simultaneously possible. That is, scientifically super-advanced corporeal extra terrestrials, as well as non-corporeal summonable alter-dimensional entities; with the distinction that the former is not the latter. I think Shakespeare put it best: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."- mine included ;-)

        In regards to....
        Also interesting to hear the MD talk about the investigation into a lot of implants into people with strange radio frequencies, and no scar tissue to get the implants in, and no rejection of the material. Also that the implants give off energy emissions of about twice what a TV Camera gives off with no source of energy in, nor any apparent damage despite their small size (3-6mm).
        You may find the 1 hour interview of Mr. William Pawelec on the subject rather elucidating, since he claims to have known the inventors of the implants and was in part responsible for their manufacturing by the billions. It becomes even more interesting, once you realize this was actually a deathbed confession ;-)

        Rabbit holes, eh? ;-)
        Last edited by Adeptus; 11-25-13, 02:26 AM.
        Warning: Network Engineer talking economics!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How "Disclosure" will radically change energy, travel, war, pollution, religion & science!

          [QUOTE=Adeptus;271114]Glad you enjoyed it :-) I did just want to comment on one of your initial points though...

          Originally Posted by Forrest
          This will be fun...to me, UFO's are merely evidence of what the Bible calls Angels and Demons...

          Originally posted by Adeptus View Post
          Given that by posting the above I'm probably already regarded as having walked off the deep end, I might as well go all the way down the rabbit hole.
          No way...anyone who can discuss economics is already speaking a spiritual language in regards to politics! Or so I think...I can get rather abstruse on almost any topic, and still relate them all to each other. I also am able to believe seven impossible things before breakfast.

          Originally posted by Adeptus View Post
          The mistake I believe you are making (no offense), is the same Leo Zagami (self-proclaimed high ranking Eurozone illuminati whistle blower) recently made. His jaw dropping 2.5 hour interview which I suggest any Catholics not listen for their own sanity, strikes me as accurate from years of research I've made on similar subjects. Leo was born, raised and initiated in the western occult mysteries and as such the cermonial summoning of alter-dimensional entities is the only paradigm he understands with depth. As such, when asked whence aliens/UFOs come from, he can only reason they must come from the same dimensional portals opened by very esoteric conjurers he grew up around.
          Interesting...being just generally Messianic, and having no traditions, culture, or religious structure to adhere to, I at least will not be offended...maybe not interested...it depends on how good he as at talking about such stuff. Of course, being in the world of the Occult, he automatically falls into my dangerously deluded classification, particularly when you add on dimensional portals. He's confusing Rowling's Harry Potter with the like of Heinlein's Job, Oscar, or Lazarus Long, and confusing both Author's writings with a desire for personal power over others.

          The fact that many such dangerously deluded people do acquire such power is a separate matter to consider.

          Originally posted by Adeptus View Post
          He likely is not aware of the Drake equation, deep black projects, concepts of fringe science, S4 and the like. In my mind, both are possible: scientifically super-advanced corporeal extra terrestrials, as well as non-corporeal summonable alter-dimensional entities. I think Shakespeare put it best: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."- mine included ;-)
          Duuude! Nice verbage!

          Fortunately I have heard of them, and enjoy considering them at odd hours, and find all of them have possibilities well worth discussing, particularly their relationships to one another depending on which way you rotate the diamond in the sunlight, if you catch my drift.

          I use the specific use of Angels and Demons in relation to how the Bible discusses the matter as a simplistic means of general description, none of the writers having the education to discuss the matter. In actuality, the Bible merely states that there are both corporeal and non-corporeal people present in the world, and off planet, some of which are very negative and purposeful in their worldview, and others that are both positive, and purposeful. That seems to be locked into the UFO presence automatically.

          And I agree with Shakespeare and you.

          Originally posted by Adeptus View Post
          In regards to....

          Originally Posted by Forrest

          Also interesting to hear the MD talk about the investigation into a lot of implants into people with strange radio frequencies, and no scar tissue to get the implants in, and no rejection of the material. Also that the implants give off energy emissions of about twice what a TV Camera gives off with no source of energy in, nor any apparent damage despite their small size (3-6mm).



          You may find the 1 hour interview of Mr. William Pawelec on the subject rather elucidating, since he claims to have worked with the inventors of the implants. It becomes even more interesting, once you realize this was actually a deathbed confession ;-)

          Rabbit holes, eh? ;-)
          Thanks...I enjoy them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How "Disclosure" will radically change energy, travel, war, pollution, religion & science!

            Originally posted by Forrest View Post
            Interesting...being just generally Messianic, and having no traditions, culture, or religious structure to adhere to, I at least will not be offended...maybe not interested.
            Angels . . . have you found Rilke?

            Duino Elegies

            The First Elegy

            Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the Angelic

            Orders? And even if one were to suddenly
            take me to its heart, I would vanish into its
            stronger existence. For beauty is nothing but
            the beginning of terror, that we are still able to bear,
            and we revere it so, because it calmly disdains
            to destroy us. Every Angel is terror.
            And so I hold myself back and swallow the cry

            of a darkened sobbing. Ah, who then can

            we make use of? Not Angels: not men,

            and the resourceful creatures see clearly

            that we are not really at home
            in the interpreted world. Perhaps there remains
            some tree on a slope, that we can see
            again each day: there remains to us yesterday’s street,
            and the thinned-out loyalty of a habit
            that liked us, and so stayed, and never departed.
            . . .
            Last edited by cobben; 11-26-13, 06:14 AM.
            Justice is the cornerstone of the world

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How "Disclosure" will radically change energy, travel, war, pollution, religion & science!

              Originally posted by cobben View Post
              Angels . . . have you found Rilke?

              Duino Elegies

              The First Elegy

              Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the Angelic

              Orders? And even if one were to suddenly
              take me to its heart, I would vanish into its
              stronger existence. For beauty is nothing but
              the beginning of terror, that we are still able to bear,
              and we revere it so, because it calmly disdains
              to destroy us. Every Angel is terror.
              And so I hold myself back and swallow the cry

              of a darkened sobbing. Ah, who then can

              we make use of? Not Angels: not men,

              and the resourceful creatures see clearly

              that we are not really at home
              in the interpreted world. Perhaps there remains
              some tree on a slope, that we can see
              again each day: there remains to us yesterday’s street,
              and the thinned-out loyalty of a habit
              that liked us, and so stayed, and never departed.
              . . .
              Yes, these beings are awesome, and according to the Bible, we humans were made a little lesser than them. But the Scriptures state that those Believers that stand till the end, and become perfected in Yeshua will judge the angels, because man was made in the Image and Likeness of YHVH, who also created the Angels, and Whose servants they are.

              1 Corinthians 6:2-3 (CJB)

              2 Don’t you know that God’s people are going to judge the universe? If you are going to judge the universe, are you incompetent to judge these minor matters?
              3 Don’t you know that we will judge angels, not to mention affairs of everyday life?


              Indeed the Scriptures state that the angels watch those of us who trust in YHVH through Yeshua in deeply interested curiosity, since they, though powerful and awesome, cannot be the adopted sons of YHVH. They were not created to be so.

              Hebrews 1:4-14 (KJV)

              4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
              5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
              6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
              7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
              8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
              9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
              10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
              11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
              12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
              13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
              14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

              Comment

              Working...
              X