Kitco question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitco question

I just noticed that (only shiping outside US) is placed next to the 1oz gold eagle. When and why did this happen? Seems like I just bought some of those.

Whats a good alternative? I always liked the idea of US mint coins since I can declare them at face value in the future for tax or customs purposes if necessary.

Re: Kitco question

Originally posted by snakela View Post
    I just noticed that (only shiping outside US) is placed next to the 1oz gold eagle. When and why did this happen? Seems like I just bought some of those.

Whats a good alternative? I always liked the idea of US mint coins since I can declare them at face value in the future for tax or customs purposes if necessary.
    Nothing wrong with Canadian Gold Maple Leafs. .9999 pure bullion and they have $50 face value - which for now works in your favour if you're in the US. They are accepted worldwide.

Gold Maple Leaf.bmpgold mapleleaf.jpg

Comment

Re: Kitco question

Originally posted by Fiat Currency View Post
      Nothing wrong with Canadian Gold Maple Leafs. .9999 pure bullion and they have $50 face value - which for now works in your favour if you're in the US. They are accepted worldwide.

[ATTACH]2402[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2403[/ATTACH]

You're right, nothing wrong with them. However, I suspect that a foreign currency would warrant a closer look by a guberment lackey.

Just wondering why Kitco has that policy now. (you can't ship a US mint coin to US citzens?!)

Comment

Working...
      X