No announcement yet.

This is the type of thing that should discredit Hannity, but sadly it doesn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the type of thing that should discredit Hannity, but sadly it doesn't

July was "Conspiracy Month" in Hannityville....

Featuring such important stories as:

The legends of the Wolfman and the Dogman

http://hannity.blogs.foxnews.com/200...s-off-tonight/

Do you Believe in Ghosts?

http://hannity.blogs.foxnews.com/200...eve-in-ghosts/

Proof that UFOs exist?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535880,00.html

How did Marilyn really die?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534973,00.html

And I'm supposed to take this buffoon seriously as a political commentator.

This is me doubling over in laughter.

Re: This is the type of thing that should discredit Hannity, but sadly it doesn't

Fox is definitely the most entertaining of the faux news networks.

I mean you watch MSNBC and a guy like Olbermann that used to be funny on ESPN is just angry and bitter.

Put on Fox though and if you've any objectivity at all, you're bound to laugh

I had it on for no less than 5 seconds this morning and the teaser line before the commercial was, "when we come back, Karl Rove on the culture of fear being used by Obama to further his version of health care reform..."

This is from the party that has senior citizens asking Obama at town hall meetings if the FedGov is going to send bureaucrats out to every medicare recipient in order to find out how "they want to die."

Comment

Re: This is the type of thing that should discredit Hannity, but sadly it doesn't

If I had a leg fetish, I would love to have FOX News here in Germany

but accuracy is not their strength, it seems

http://mediamatters.org/blog/200907270040

Comment

Sean Hannity is a very nice guy who happens to be an intellectual lightweight and a Republican hack.
        If you have an IQ of 100 or higher and you take this guy seriously, then the problem is yours.

By the same token, if you can stomach an hour of Olberman, perhaps you should take a closer look
        at your heart to see if it feeds on one dimensional hatred.

Comment

Intellectual lightweight, sure, but a highly successful Republican hack. It's no accident that the type of pandering that Fox News does gives it the largest market share of all the faux news channels.

Comment

Has anyone caught this Ed Schultz character on MSNBC? He's the latest to join the angry infotainment set.

In the blue corner it is Schultz, Olbermann, Maddow and Matthews.

In the red corner it is Hannity, O'Reilly, Glenn Beck and the creepy hosts of Fox and Friends.

And on CNN we have Lou Dobbs splitting the difference and Larry King talking about UFOs again.

Are they just really good actors, or do they really believe the stuff they are peddling on the air, a mix of both?

Comment

Originally posted by babbittd View Post
              Has anyone caught this Ed Schultz character on MSNBC? He's the latest to join the angry infotainment set.

In the blue corner it is Schultz, Olbermann, Maddow and Matthews.

In the red corner it is Hannity, O'Reilly, Glenn Beck and the creepy hosts of Fox and Friends.

And on CNN we have Lou Dobbs splitting the difference and Larry King talking about UFOs again.

Are they just really good actors, or do they really believe the stuff they are peddling on the air, a mix of both?

Ed. The talking horse.

It's all about the entertainment value. I think they're both good actors, and have their beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by cjppjc View Post
                Ed. The talking horse.

It's all about the entertainment value. I think they're both good actors, and have their beliefs.
                It would be more entertaining to watch Tom Cruise talk about Scientology.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghent12 View Post
                  It would be more entertaining to watch Tom Cruise talk about Scientology.

&nbsp
                  &nbsp

Pretty scary the way he says "We are the authorities on" and then lists about 4 things. Lots of conviction there. One could almost use the word zealot.

Comment

Working...
                  X