Inflation/Deflation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflation/Deflation

Sounds logical to me. EJ always said a collapse is a process, not an event...

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

He missing to other factors:-
      Fall in the birth rate
      China

Mass production from China has been a MEGA deflation driver am paying LESS for a pair of Jeans than i did in 1980's !
      I used to run a company making stainless steel fitting to hold glass in modern buildings, i had to pack it in because China flooded the market with fittings so cheap i couldn't buy the raw steel for that price.

Thing is, the WEST has been running on credit for 30 years & its debts shot up in 2008 & now with Virus.

So, will the West stop trading with China?
      Will China allow its our currancy to rise, thus triggering inflation...........will we see an "Event" that triggers a "Inflation panic" ?

Got Gold?
      Mike

Comment

It looks to me like all the so called money printing we have had in the last decade has produced just about zero new money. It is as if the mint printed a trillion dollars and put it into a vault. The money didn't circulate and didn't drive up prices. What has gone up albeit at a slower pace is actual printing of actual dollar bills. Check this out:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2aG7Y20Kjg

Comment

Originally posted by globaleconomicollaps View Post
          It looks to me like all the so called money printing we have had in the last decade has produced just about zero new money. It is as if the mint printed a trillion dollars and put it into a vault. The money didn't circulate and didn't drive up prices. What has gone up albeit at a slower pace is actual printing of actual dollar bills. Check this out:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2aG7Y20Kjg
          According to Armstrong, the dollars are being hoarded overseas.

According to Finster, the new money printed by the Fed has been lent into existence to be repaid with interest. This creats deflation, not inflation.

The primary receivers of this new cash have been the wealthiest of Wall St who have used it to goose the stock market, not put it into the street.

All deflationary moves.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Working...
          X