This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site update

Ok, nice looking but i posted two posts on the "H2" subject thread & there is no sign of them?
    Mike

It was about Merc H2 Truck

Comment

Its posting the latest post first rather than last

Comment

I still get an error message that the site's not secure. A red slash over the padlock icon in the address bar. No SSL certificate?

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Can't PM SHINY

Comment

Ah.............if you push the button called "Posts" it puts it in time order

Comment

If anyone's troubleshooting the site after the upgrade... Clicking "Preview" doesn't let me actually preview a new post before posting it. It has to go live before I can see it.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

I also like to see whom is on the post at the time, eg if i see a number of people reading the thread like to old system i can tayor a responce to whom ever

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
                  I also like to see whom is on the post at the time, eg if i see a number of people reading the thread like to old system i can tayor a responce to whom ever
                  To the left of each post is a box with the poster's name, avatar, join date etc. Do you see a little green dot on the lower left? That means they are currently online

Comment

it's too bad we lost the mobile device layout mode; it made reading on mobile devices so much better
                    engineer with little (or even no) economic insight

Comment

Hello iTulipers..

Thank you for your input about the updated version of VB. Unfortunately, many of our old forum's features are incompatible with the new VB version.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have brought you whilst we're trying to learn about the new VB version, and thus we can tweak it for the better, and more user friendly.

We appreciate your patience. Feel free to PM me with any issue, suggestion and/or ideas...

Be well everyone,
                      FRED
                      Last edited by FRED; October 05, 2020, 05:59 PM.
                      Ed.

Comment

Its OK FRED we getting there

Comment

Working...
                        X