No announcement yet.

iTulip.com 10,000,000th visitor contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FRED View Post
    Well done! You certainly earned a special title. I suggest: "Precise"
    Thanks Fred. I must admit, I was secretly dreaming of winning a 1oz Gold bullion coin with the iTulip logo on it, but I'll settle for a special title

Given my main interest in life is actually spirituality, and economics being only a fairly recent interest, the most appropriate title I could think of is...

-------------------------->The Alchemist<----------------------

While the average person today associates Alchemy to be about archaic chemists who dreamed of transmuting base metals into gold, the true goal of the alchemists was actually to create the philosopher's stone which once consumed would transmute one's soul from that of a base being to that of a gold (Enlightened) being.

The economic link here is that I'm also trying hard to transmute all my soon to be worthless fiat currency into gold bullion. ;-)

Thanks in advance, and I guess I'll be updating my profile picture to match the new cool title!

Adeptus, The Alchemist!
    Warning: Network Engineer talking economics!

Comment

Re: iTulip.com 10,000,000th visitor contest

awe, shit. i lose.

fred, go sue this guy... stole your name/brand... whatever...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEqwKNNQBwc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEqwKNNQBwc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Will reach 10,000,000 on April 17, 2009 at 20:00:00 EST
        Except for the slight technical discrepancy of EST versus EDT ... details, details.

Comment

Originally posted by swgprop View Post
          Except for the slight technical discrepancy of EST versus EDT ... details, details.
          Please, give credit where credit is due :

Posting format:

"Will reach 10,000,000 on April 17, 2009 at XX:XX:XX EST."

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
            ...contest to guess when the 10 mil time?
            Damn it! The one day this week I'm not on itulip and there's a contest.:mad:

Comment

Vista is a Suburb of San Diego. So can I get the coin then because of my proximity to the 10 millionth reader? I think I'm the one that should collect it because proximity to the 10 millionth is worth more than all the guesses. Also I happened to be guessing that it was gonna be right around 8.00 pm. What a trip to find out I was almost exactly right! :rolleyes: (or else, if you are not going for that explanation, how much you want for the coin? Can I pay with paypal? )

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=450 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#f5f5e2><TD align=right width=150>Domain Name</TD><TD align=middle width=10></TD><TD width=290>rr.com <SUP>?</SUP> (Commercial)</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f5f5e2><TD align=right>ISP</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>Road Runner</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right>Location</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Continent</TD><TD>: </TD><TD>North America</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Country</TD><TD vAlign=top>: </TD><TD>United States (Facts)</TD></TR><TR><TD>State</TD><TD>: </TD><TD>California</TD></TR><TR><TD>City</TD><TD>: </TD><TD>Vista</TD></TR><TR><TD>Lat/Long</TD><TD>: </TD><TD>33.2007, -117.2255 (Map)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Distance</TD><TD>: </TD><TD>2,555 miles</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Time of Visit</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>Apr 17 2009 8:01:58 pm</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f5f5e2><TD align=right>Last Page View</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>Apr 17 2009 8:01:58 pm</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right>Time Zone</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>UTC-8:00</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f5f5e2><TD vAlign=top align=right>Visitor's Time</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>Apr 17 2009 8:01:58 pm EST

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>Visit Number</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=left>10,000,000</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
              Last edited by Contemptuous; 04-18-09, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Here is another way to do a web contest.

Comment

Originally posted by ggirod View Post
                  Luke, too bad, but I feel FRED is keeping it.

If you win the 20 million visitor contest this summer (;)) you may be able to change your "100% Prime Beef" to "100% Wool" however.

Last edited by LargoWinch; 04-18-09, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sadsack View Post
                    Uh . . . not to be a spoiled sport, but FRED, what about this rule?
                    Post cut-off time is 6PM EST, April 17, 2009.
                    Yes, the "rule" allowed to stand.

Congratulations sadsak! You are the WINNER for the Contest!! PM me where do you want the coin to be mailed to and be a "happaysack"

Sorry pwcmba...you're too late ;) FRED omitted the time stamp.. :p
                    Last edited by BDAdmin; 04-23-09, 03:31 PM.
                    BDAdmin
                    iTulip Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
                    X