Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2009 FIRE Economy Depression update – Part I: Snowball in Summer - Eric Janszen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: August 2009 FIRE Economy Depression update – Part I: Snowball in Summer - Eric Janszen

I'm gonna revive this thread from the dead.

Last week I went into walmart and noticed that the center aisles were empty, reminiscent of the target photo on EJ's article. What I mean is the areas where they put like a 6x6 to 8x8 foot little display with tylenols, food, drink, dvds and such. I did not focus on it since this was a one time occurence.

Today I went again, still the aisles are empty. This time I asked around, one employee said he did not know why, another said they are remodeling, (this seems like a setup answer by management, I didn't see any remodeling and how do you remodel aisles.) Another guy said more space to walk through.

Obviously no one knows what is going on.

I'm wondering, have you guys seen similar things in walmart's near you? Or other stores?

Comment

• Re: August 2009 FIRE Economy Depression update – Part I: Snowball in Summer - Eric Janszen

I noticed at Walmart, Target and Meijers(regional grocery chain). I didn't bother to ask why, figure the answer would be BS anyways.
      We are all little cockroaches running around guessing when the FED will turn OFF the Lights.

Comment

Working...
      X