• Recent Forum Posts

Woodsman

Re: Greenspan the Un-Rand

Surely men of a certain organizational bent would thrive.
    http://img.rt.com/files/politics/communist-leader-war-zyuganov-455/deputies-bolsheviks-communist-party-222.si.jpg

Woodsman Today, 06:49 AM Go to last post
    Woodsman

Re: Getting People to work

Czarist Russia had a good run while it lasted.

Woodsman Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post
    Polish_Silver

In the beginning!

I think that's an excellent starting point for thinking about economics and our responsibility to each other.

You didn't mention how the agricultural revolution led to gender inequality,...

Polish_Silver Today, 06:18 AM Go to last post
    Polish_Silver

Getting People to work

It this is correct, what country has used this policy? Any historical examples?

Many of those unemployed now I would not want in my house as a nanny, though as lawn mower they might be...

Polish_Silver Today, 06:06 AM Go to last post
    touchring

Re: Finally proof that Russia is invading Ukraine!

Both sides are lying so we don't know who's correct.

But there's one truth that we know. The Ukrainian government knows that they will lose the war if they can't capture Donetsk before the start...

touchring Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    LazyBoy

Re: Greenspan the Un-Rand

Thank you for not rising to my pokes and keeping things civil. I apologize for my tone.

But, respectfully, some of the things you posted sound to me more like hardcore belief in an ideology than...

LazyBoy Today, 01:05 AM Go to last post
    touchring

I wouldn't blame the US intel. By now, it is evident that the Iraq and Afghanistan war on terror isn't over yet.

The US intel would have their hands tied trying to track thousands of American,...

touchring Today, 12:04 AM Go to last post
    touchring

Why bother about photographs that can't be verified when you got 10 captured invaders? that is proof!

touchring Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.