• Recent Forum Posts

don

Re: Hudson: S is for St. Simon

I do.

don Today, 11:15 AM Go to last post
    vinoveri

Re: Hudson: S is for St. Simon

Ya gotta love these. Hudson apparently gets it: that the reputation and near-worship of "science" is used by the cranks to fool the uninitiated (read innocent) and advance their own agenda; ...

vinoveri Today, 11:10 AM Go to last post
    don

Not I: Memoirs of a German Childhood (for Woodsman)

Not I: Memoirs of a German Childhood

by Joachim Fest, translated from the German by Martin Chalmers, edited and with an introduction by Herbert A. Arnold
    Other Press, 427 pp., $16.95 (paper)

don Today, 11:07 AM Go to last post
    don

Hudson: S is for St. Simon

S-curve: The typical shape of growth in nature, such as human beings whose height tapers off as they reach maturity. They also typify most business cycles, which taper off after an upswing as...

don Today, 10:54 AM Go to last post
    thriftyandboringinohio

Re: The Curious Case of Market Basket

Thanks for that article, TN.
    I think the bit I pulled out as a quote has to be the answer. A company is a business activity that the owners control completely.
    That's what I thought about the two...

thriftyandboringinohio Today, 10:06 AM Go to last post
    Thailandnotes

Re: The Curious Case of Market Basket

Who is a company? If we speak of the men and women of Boeing, say, or Wal-Mart or Market Basket, a supermarket chain in New England, where this question is being posed most emphatically of late, are...

Thailandnotes Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    lakedaemonian

Re: Floating BRICS...

India is also training the crews of Vietnam's flash new Russian subs

lakedaemonian Today, 03:35 AM Go to last post
    GRG55

Floating BRICS...

But, but...isn't India the "I" right in the middle? What on earth is it doing jilting The Dragon right on its doorstep?

Maybe its trying to exchange those US$ for "hard assets" in the form of...

GRG55 Today, 12:19 AM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.