• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Black Attack

"Geithner's record of being a failure at every point in his career..."

(Hat tip LargoWinch)
    Ed.

Re: Bill Black Attack

Fred/EJ -- would love to see an iTulip interview of Black, if possible.

Comment

I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chomsky View Post
        Fred/EJ -- would love to see an iTulip interview of Black, if possible.
        What more can the guy say than he has already?

Maybe in six months something will have changed to the extent his present assessment would also change.
        Jim 69 y/o

"...Texans...the lowest form of white man there is." Robert Duvall, as Al Sieber, in "Geronimo." (see "Location" for examples.)

Dedicated to the idea that all people deserve a chance for a healthy productive life. B&M Gates Fdn.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement. Unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Nickerson View Post
          What more can the guy say than he has already?

Maybe in six months something will have changed to the extent his present assessment would also change.
          agree with jim. black's story is simple/consistent... the crooks are in charge.

enough with the repetitive reporting... how the f*ck do we get rid of these assholes???

Comment

I'd like to hear Mr. Black be invited to expound a bit on the degree to which he views the present situation as one reflecting the control of government instruments by an oligarchy versus one reflecting merely a commonality of worldview, training, social strata. During the Moyer interview there were a couple moments when it felt he was really holding back in his views and for whatever reason Moyer didn't probe this further.

Comment

During the Moyer interview there were a couple moments when it felt he was really holding back in his views and for whatever reason Moyer didn't probe this further.
              I think Mr. Black knows where the line is that is not to be crossed, lest he go for a jog in Ft. Marcy Park.

Comment

In a nation of laws, the only thing to fall back upon is the law. Has anyone filed charges against these repeated reports of wrongdoing?

The last resort is the FBI who are silent.

Not being an American, it would seem I must pass the buck to someone else.... but whom? I repeat, has anyone filed charges?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Coles View Post
                  In a nation of laws, the only thing to fall back upon is the law. Has anyone filed charges against these repeated reports of wrongdoing?

The last resort is the FBI who are silent.

Not being an American, it would seem I must pass the buck to someone else.... but whom? I repeat, has anyone filed charges?
                  I just got through ranting and raving bout that on another website. What good is having a nation of laws when they're not enforced? No longer are you a nation of laws but a nation of....................

Comment

Bill Black is a national hero for speaking out like this. Unless people like Mr. Black, Simon Johnson and Elizabeth Warren are listened too we are doomed. Unfortunately I think things will have to get much worse before they are given the attention they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                    X