GW Bush: The Worst President Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GW Bush: The Worst President Ever

I will give the nickel that JK owes me from the betting "first to hit a mark dow 12500 or gold 850" to anyone that can name one positive thing this president has done for the country.

I will be the first to admit. I'd love to invite George over for some beer and barbecue and a football game. But every day, it gets worse and worse. Every day, I shake my head, and it makes me angry, angry that there aren't more people with spine in the military, armed services, special services, and the cabinet to do something. I think it was plain to see that Colin Powell leaving the cabinet was a symptom. General Powell is by all accounts a great statesman and citizen of this country. The only thing that disappoints me is that he has chosen to just fade into the background, instead of fighting for what we know he knows is right.

GW is the worst president ever. You, me, and the rest of this country will be cleaning up his absolute moronic policies for decades to come.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com

Re: GW Bush: The Worst President Ever

I would have to agree. Ivy league schools, what a bunch of PR bullshit.
    I one day will run with the big dogs in the world currency markets, and stick it to the man

Comment

Working...
    X