Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wading Through A Nigerian Internet Scam Letter - IT'COMIC

QUOTE: [ :p :p ]

Note: Further more be informed that we should warn our dear citizens who must have been informed of the contract payment which was awarded to them from the Central Bank of Nigeria, to be very careful prior to these irregularities so that they don\"t fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore.

And in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Central Bank of Nigeria, you are advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest and then contact immediately the real office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) :eek: :confused: :eek:

Note: For your best interest and ensure a proper co-ordination by this body saddled with this sanitary responsibility we advice you forward any mail/e-letter that you receive which seem suspicious and does not emanate or originate from the office of the Central Bank or Federal Bureau of Investigation for cross examination before response for security reasons.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
    WASHINGTON D.C ROOM, 7367
    J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
    NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535,

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified mail,Post-mail,Phone or Face-to- face conversation, it is due to the urgency and importance of the security information of our citizenry.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) and some other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the United States of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as regards to your over-due contract payment which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly.

It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your payment without further delay.We will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Central Bank accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all level.

We recently had a meeting with the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Prof. Chukwuma Soludo along with some of the top officials of the Ministry regarding your case,we were made to understand that your file has been held in abase depending on when you personally come for the claim.They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous elements are using this project as an avenue to Scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the activities of the Central Bank office.

We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Joan C. Bailey from Ohio has already contacted them, she presented all the necessary documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you prior to the release of your contract fund valued about US $10,700,000.00 (Ten million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) but the Central Bank office did the wise thing by insisting on hearing from you personally before they go ahead on wiring your fund to the Bank information which Mrs. Joan C. Bailey from Ohio forwarded to them,this was the main reason why they contacted us so as to assist them in contacting the true fund beneficiary and carrying out a professional investigations on this issue.

Further more be informed that we should warn our dear citizens who must have been informed of the contract payment which was awarded to them from the Central Bank of Nigeria, to be very careful prior to these irregularities so that they don\"t fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore. And in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Central Bank of Nigeria, you are advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest and then contact immediately the real office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) only with the below information accordingly:

(NAME: PROF. CHARLES CHUKWUMA SOLUDO)
    OFFICE ADDRESS: Central Bank of Nigeria,
    Tinubu Square,Lagos - Nigeria.
    Email: centbnkingonlineng@googlemail.com
    Phone: +234-802-366-0151

Note: For your best interest and ensure a proper co-ordination by this body saddled with this sanitary responsibility we advice you forward any mail/e-letter that you receive which seem suspicious and does not emanate or originate from the office of the Central Bank or Federal Bureau of Investigation for cross examination before response for security reasons.

Meanwhile we advice that you contact the Central Bank office immediately with the above e-mail address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed to enable you receive your contract payment now that foreign exchange is available .

Ensure you follow all their procedure as may be required by them as that will further help hasten up the whole procedures as regards the transfer of your payment. Also have in mind that the Central Bank of Nigeria equally have their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms. Once again, we will advice that you contact them with the above email address and make sure you forward to them all the necessary information which they may require from you for the release of your fund as time is not in your favor.

For further information in relation with this notification or if you are at the verge of making any payment for whatsoever reason, we advice you to first reach us for professional advice to guide you against any unforeseen circumstances that might lead you into been scammed. Be wise and don"t be deceived.

Yours Faithfully,

ROBERT SWAN MUELLER III
    Last edited by Contemptuous; March 04, 2009, 09:59 PM.

Re: Wading Through A Nigerian Internet Scam Letter - WONDERFULLY COMIC

Lukester,

I presume that on receiving this rather impressive missive, you promptly went an spilled the beans on all your bank account access codes -- so that you were viewed as co-operating with the Department of Homeland Security.

May we all receive one of these in our lifetime -- and it will be the answer to all the ills that plague our lives!

Comment

Re: Wading Through A Nigerian Internet Scam Letter - WONDERFULLY COMIC

Please contact: Email: centbnkingonlineng@googlemail.com
      :p :p :p

Originally posted by Rajiv View Post
      Lukester,

I presume that on receiving this rather impressive missive, you promptly went an spilled the beans on all your bank account access codes -- so that you were viewed as co-operating with the Department of Homeland Security.

May we all receive one of these in our lifetime -- and it will be the answer to all the ills that plague our lives!

Comment

Re: Wading Through A Nigerian Internet Scam Letter - IT'COMIC

What is with the 10.7 mil no !!!!!

The Branch Manager
        International Commercial Bank Ltd.
        Nima Branch Branch,
        Opposite the Grand Mosque Accra ,Ghana.

Hello My Dear,
        Please pardon me for not having the liberty of knowing your mindset before
        writing you this letter without any formal introduction.

My name is Mr.JB Alhassan I am the present branch Manager of International Commercial Bank [Gh]Ltd.Nima Branch, opposite the Grand Mosque Accra, Ghana.

I write to solicit for your partnership in claiming of $10.7.million usd from an
        account at our Head Office . The aforementioned fund $10.7.million usd is my share percentage from a Gold Mining project that i helped financed influentially.

Furthermore, as a Manager in the bank, I am not allowed to be part of such a deal, because it's against my company's professional practice policy. So I am compelled to ask that you stand on my behalf and receive this fund into any account that is solely controlled by you.We will share it 45% each and 10% for any expensive that might arise during the course of the transfer if any.

Please contact me immediately you received this email.

Yours Truly,

Mr.JB Alhassan

Comment

Are you guys 100% certain Goldman Sachs isn't behind this :rolleyes:

Comment

Goldman ... :eek: :confused: :eek:
            Originally posted by don View Post
            Are you guys 100% certain Goldman Sachs isn't behind this :rolleyes:

Comment

OK I think I've lost my mind just now. I'm taking time to read my incoming scam letters.

MICROWORD CORPORATIONS:
              CUSTOMER SERVICE, MADRID SPAIN :p
              REFERENCE NUMBER: SUN/ESP/E-6587
              BATCH NUMBER: 2008/430/CA :p
              LINK :http://www.microword.com/

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the released results of the Sweepstakes Promotion organized by Microword Corporations, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, held this april, 2009 here in Madrid, Spain. here your email address emerged as one of the online winning emails, in the 3rd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 450,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros Only) and a Toshiba laptop. :eek: :eek: :eek:

To begin your claim, file the release of your winning by contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager via email or by telephone below. :p

Mr. Bobby Williams (transfer manager)
              Tel/ 0034 645 749 452
              Fax/ 0034 911 817 496
              Email:microword.winnerinfo@gmail.com

This Email Lottery is sponsored by Microword Corporations and all the members of MSFT Word Resource Consortium Software Promotion Companies including Intel Group, Toshiba and Dell Computers. :eek:

This internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.
              Last edited by Contemptuous; May 17, 2009, 02:43 AM.

Comment

duplicate post
                Last edited by Contemptuous; May 17, 2009, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I won! Again!! The odds must be like a gazillion to one, and I won it again!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lookit who this is from: Mr. Golf . P Ivan. / CEO. Msft Word Resource Tarragona. / Copyright © 1994-2009 Microword.Com All rights reserved.

MICROWORD.COM CORPORATIONS
                  CUSTOMER SERVICE: TARRAGONA ESPAСA.
                  YOUR MSFT WORD RESOURCE ADVERTISING LINK:
                  http://www.microword.com/

REFERENCE NUMBER: MSFT/ 2009/ KAOUX/ MAY05/ SFGAZ

Date: 26/05/2009.

MICROWORD.COM: OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We write to inform you that your email address as won, in the microword.com online sweepstakes promotions. Your email address was selected randomly from the microword.com automatic computer generated machine, and your email address emerges as one of the online winners. This attracts a prize of Three hundred thousand Euros only (Ђ300,000.00) and a laptop.

Prizes will be presented to lucky winners on arrival to our office in Tarragona, within the preoid of 15day, after verification procedures are okay. For lucky winners who are unable to come to Tarragona to claim their won prize, Your won prize will be delivered to you by our nominated courier company and do take note, microword.com is not responsible for the delivery changes to your location. You will pay for the cost of delivery your self. Do not respond to this options, if you know you will not pay for the courier service delivery.

For more information’s, on how to claim your prize, do contact our promotions manager via email or telephone.

Mr. Elvis Barney
                  Tel: 0034-622402821
                  Email: msft.microword.com.promotions@ozu.es

This promotion is organized by microword.com to advertise and to promote our http://www.microword.com/ website, and as well to encourage the use of the Internet user and to promote computer literacy worldwide.

Congratulations to you lucky winner!

Sincerely,

Mr. Golf . P Ivan.

CEO. Msft Word Resource Tarragona.

Copyright © 1994-2009 Microword.Com All rights reserved.

Comment

Working...
                  X