PDA

View Full Version : Larry Kudlow revealed the gameplan

phirang
10-21-08, 09:00 PM
At the end of a program tonight of CNBC covering Paulson's US-China dinner, he said, "We need to get China to start buying US mortgages to get those rates down."

hmmmm

The Outback Oracle
10-21-08, 09:15 PM
I think they would prefer your miones and oil fields

The Outback Oracle
10-21-08, 09:16 PM
Paulson and Bush have a lot in common, in particular, the ability to talk absolute drivel for lengthy periods. Listening to him, i think the Chinese are giving him a pretty severe talking to!

marvenger
10-21-08, 09:56 PM
I thought it was pretty damn funny that he said 'we have to make sure that no country unfairly benefits from the fallout from and new systems to deal with the financial crisis'..something along those lines anyway. What a two-faced tool. I don't think he would said this unless there was some serious pressure being put on him; unless there is some double or triple guessing going on that we'll never learn about till ten years down the track.

Supercilious
10-21-08, 10:32 PM
At the end of a program tonight of CNBC covering Paulson's US-China dinner, he said, "We need to get China to start buying US mortgages to get those rates down."

hmmmm
That will happen in the next stage when treasuries will become worthless and everybody would run like beheaded chicken to buy those perfumed CDO's .

They are becoming predictable if you can cut through the thick TARP of bullshit and lies.

phirang
10-21-08, 10:37 PM
That will happen in the next stage when treasuries will become worthless and everybody would run like beheaded chicken to buy those perfumed CDO's .

They are becoming predictable if you can cut through the thick TARP of bullshit and lies.

Nothing like competitive devaluation... and all without hiking interest rates!

blast from the past (2007)

http://blog.mises.org/archives/006910.asp

AND NOW IT'S FLAGRANT:

http://blogs.cfr.org/setser/2008/10/25/one-easy-thing-china-could-do-to-help-stabilize-global-markets-buy-agencies/