No announcement yet.

What are top 20 global financial blogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are top 20 global financial blogs?

Prieur du Plessis today posted a note on his blog turning one year old.

http://www.investmentpostcards.com:80/

He noted:
    "Not to mention a subscriber list that has grown from zero to 6,300, and Alexa and Technorati rankings placing Investment Postcards from Cape Town in the top 20 of global financial blogs."

If I had to read just one thing a week, his Sunday morning post, US Time, would be my choice.

Does anyone know how to determine what may be the top 20 investment blogs to which he referred? And if one can find out what they are, how about the kindness to post a link for all to see.
    Jim 69 y/o

"...Texans...the lowest form of white man there is." Robert Duvall, as Al Sieber, in "Geronimo." (see "Location" for examples.)

Dedicated to the idea that all people deserve a chance for a healthy productive life. B&M Gates Fdn.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement. Unknown.

Re: What are top 20 global financial blogs?

Originally posted by Jim Nickerson View Post
    Prieur du Plessis today posted a note on his blog turning one year old.

http://www.investmentpostcards.com:80/

He noted:
    "Not to mention a subscriber list that has grown from zero to 6,300, and Alexa and Technorati rankings placing Investment Postcards from Cape Town in the top 20 of global financial blogs."

If I had to read just one thing a week, his Sunday morning post, US Time, would be my choice.

Does anyone know how to determine what may be the top 20 investment blogs to which he referred? And if one can find out what they are, how about the kindness to post a link for all to see.
    i read...

re investmentpostcards...

marketing and business development... A
    market commentary... B-
    forecasting... ??? only been around a year. irrelevant.

good it you like slick marketing... all the checked boxes... teamed with muddle-thru mauldin, etc. note the blogroll excludes itulip... too independent? too 'lefty'? who knows. or maybe because itulip's shitty old web site doesn't link to anyone else?

Comment

Working...
    X