X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Profitable Economic Hit in History

From Catherine Austin Fitts

The Most Profitable Economic Hit in History

I was speaking with Dennis Bernstein of Flashpoints about our show, Community Business, which we do each Wednesday night. We were talking about Solari Audio seminar, “The REAL Economic Hit Men” I mentioned that one of the myths about economic hits is that such events are something that happen in poor countries or poor neighborhoods. The reality is that economic hits have been happening broadly in the U.S. and globally all along.
    xx

The Bear Stearns deal that we have been covering in these pages is an example. I expressed to Dennis that I thought one aspect of 911 was as an economic hit. Indeed, I consider 911 the single most profitable act of piracy (or covert operation) in history.

(list of articles by CAF on 911 follows)

Re: The Most Profitable Economic Hit in History

Why are you posting this now ?
    In another post six aircraft carriers are going to the gulf.
    Considering the many unanswered questions of 9-11 it is to be assumed that a next false flag operation will be of the military kind as this can be kept under wraps much better than a civilian one.

Colonialism has been of all ages. The big question behind all this is the question whether or not the US is still a democracy.
    Personally I don't think so because everything concerning democratic processes in the US are in fact becoming financial processes.

As fundamental democratic processes are violated, the remaining question is who benefits from covert non democratic processes.
    When the American people benefit you can argue that these things are done for the american good. When only firms benefit then the US is hijacked by commerce.

Personal dictatorship and Ideological dictatorship have gotten themselves a new branch of the same evil.
    Time for the American People to demand to be let in on things and give the constitution back to them.
    I'm no US citizen but voting for Ron Paul would be a good choice in my opinion.

Comment

A book recommendation for you all which describes in tremendous clarity the interplay between modern state structures, the economy and law. I can not describe how profoundly this book influenced my understanding of the modern world and cleared up for me why all the old paradigms so poorly fit the experiences of the last decade. It's a long tome that will make you work hard but its worth every hour spent.

http://www.amazon.com/Shield-Achille...dp/0385721382/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
        A book recommendation for you all which describes in tremendous clarity the interplay between modern state structures, the economy and law. I can not describe how profoundly this book influenced my understanding of the modern world and cleared up for me why all the old paradigms so poorly fit the experiences of the last decade. It's a long tome that will make you work hard but its worth every hour spent.

http://www.amazon.com/Shield-Achille...dp/0385721382/
        Added it our Book Reviews Request List.
        Ed.

Comment

Working...
        X