Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase 1 SOLD OUT. Looking Great!!!!

Don't let the naysayers get you down.
    You know what they say " Anti Vancouver Housing Advocates always need to make the Present Moment their Enemy"

Just green with envy I guess.

Things are going better than ever out here on the Coast

THERE IS NO HOUSING BUBBLE PERIOD

Guaranteed Profits can be found here

http://www.millenniumwater.com/

The world is coming to our door. Hurry as prices continue to march upward with no end in site

Re: Phase 1 SOLD OUT. Looking Great!!!!

Originally posted by VancouverGoinUp View Post
    You know what they say " Anti Vancouver Housing Advocates always need to make the Present Moment their Enemy"

The world is coming to our door. Hurry as prices continue to march upward with no end in site
    you are persistent, i'll give you that.

Comment

Welcome back Vgup. We are your tired, poor, huddled masses, yearning to be Condominium-Enhanced [ a Vgup TM self-improvement process ] into successful, upwardly mobile Canadian Vancouverites (rhymes with Caananites, as in "the promised land of Caanan" or "the promised land of Caanaadiaans" - except maybe a bit chillier. :rolleyes.

Comment

Originally posted by VancouverGoinUp View Post

VGup, this is a slasher movie and you've found the closet in the back bedroom. He's coming through the sliding doors, so claw your way out of the back wall to safety. Just trying to be a bit dramatic in the spirit of your posts.

OMG!!!! Run.....was that the Chinese economy and your currency collapsing at the same time?

SORRY, I FORGOT TO USE MY CAPS KEY OR ITALICS...I'LL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by santafe2 View Post
          ... slasher movie and you've found the closet in the back bedroom ... claw your way out of the back wall ...
          Vgup - lots of vitriol and venom spittling here from Santafe2 this evening. We're working on trying to get him to gulp down a cuple of barbiturate tablets, but he keeps grinding his teeth so darn much ... :p

Stabbing, and slashers, and fetid dark cupboards, etc. My goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukester View Post
            Vgup - lots of vitriol and venom spittling here from

Santafe2 this evening. We're working on trying to get him to gulp down a cuple of barbiturate tablets, but he keeps grinding his teeth so darn much ... :p

Stabbing, and slashers, and fetid dark cupboards, etc. My goodness.
            I see, you've moved down the iTulip food chain to offer support to your soul-brother VGup. I should get some sleep but I can't stop laughing. I can't get the picture of the carny working the crowd with the fake intellectual out of my mind. Do you guys wear stage makeup when you take the act on the road?

Ok, sorry, that might be out of line but you are funny, I'll give you that.

EJ, is Lukester just an alter ego? Would you do this because you get intellectually bored with the straight act? Is this you or one of your friends just playing or did this foil just fall into your virtual lap?

Lukester, whatever you are. Your wretched intellectual existence is reward enough for me. Please keep posting but heap your abuse on those of us that 'know' you and allow new members, and other free posters, some latitude to find their voice.

Comment

Originally posted by santafe2 View Post
              I see, you've moved down the iTulip food chain to offer support to your soul-brother VGup. I should get some sleep but I can't stop laughing. I can't get the picture of the carny working the crowd with the fake intellectual out of my mind. Do you guys wear stage makeup when you take the act on the road?

Ok, sorry, that might be out of line but you are funny, I'll give you that.

EJ, is Lukester just an alter ego? Would you do this because you get intellectually bored with the straight act? Is this you or one of your friends just playing or did this foil just fall into your virtual lap?

Lukester, whatever you are. Your wretched intellectual existence is reward enough for me. Please keep posting but heap your abuse on those of us that 'know' you and allow new members, and other free posters, some latitude to find their voice.
              "Fake intellectual" is both uncalled for and untrue. This place wouldn't be the same without Lukester, though I must say I can rarely devote time to reading his entire posts anymore. I had a mental picture this morning of Lukester at the desk in his darkened study in a huge victorian chair, penning his epistles on parchment scrolls with a large goose feather quill before transcribing them to his MacBook.

Comment

Working...
              X