No announcement yet.

British PM has his ASS handed to him !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British PM has his ASS handed to him !

Like EVERY Labour Goverment...........they Spent & Spent & Taxed & Taxed...........till one day they got told:-
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7382976.stm
    Mike

Re: British PM has his ASS handed to him !

Are you speaking of this Gordon Brown genius, the guy who rushed to sell the Bank of England's gold at $252 per ounce so that he could invest the proceeds in U.S. Treasury bills--- to help the taxpayer in the U.K? Wasn't it the London School of Economics that produced this graduate?

We need to take a critical look at university curriculums, especially economics curriculums to-day.

The gold is gone in the U.K, and now the industry wants to pack-up and leave because of 28% corporate tax rates? :eek:

Comment

In the 70's it was called the "Brain drain"....our brightest best people simply left to work where:-

A. They got paid more
      B. They got taxed less

I can see the same thing happening here, Labour again, spent the Kingdom into the Ground.

Mike

Comment

I don't want to sound like a Republican, a conservative, a tory, a neo-con, or anyone like that, but really, what has happened to the U.K. sounds an awful lot like what has happened to Michigan--- except that labour got away with murder in a different way in the U.K. than it did in Michigan.

Have you seen our Michigan? The average house price in Detroit, I am told, is $22,000.

I think BBC did a special on Michigan recently, but I missed it. ( I would have loved to have seen it because it sounds like it was hilarious.)

Comment

Working...
        X