Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, its SORTED, Bush & Ben have saved you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, its SORTED, Bush & Ben have saved you!

No Recession
    Market booming
    Peter Schiff books getting burnt

..............and as for YOU GUYS.............If you even PANIC like that again....
    Mike

Re: Well, its SORTED, Bush & Ben have saved you!

Given that this thread will be moved to Rant & Rave anyway, shouldn't you post this and future threads there straight away? I certainly don't think what you just wrote can be called "News"

Comment

Listen Sonny
      When you done the thick end of 600 posts, THEN you can tell me What's WHAT!
      Mike

Comment

Mega: I enjoy your posts. I read all the threads you initiate and like your perspectives. But I check the "New posts", so I'll be accessing your writing that way. The actual subforum you choose doesn't matter to me. I would hate for your posts to be banned, so is there a chance you could start writing in a subforum where there aren't quite as many sensitive toes? Your call, but Fred doesn't quite seem in the friendly mood.

Comment

I would hate for your posts to be banned, so is there a chance you could start writing in a subforum where there aren't quite as many sensitive toes? Your call, but Fred doesn't quite seem in the friendly mood.
          I too noticed FRED's warning. I'm merely pointing out a pattern: Mega posts "News", FRED moves it to Rant & Rave, rinse, repeat... until the natives get restless and FRED posts an ultimatum.

Listen Sonny
          When you done the thick end of 600 posts, THEN you can tell me What's WHAT!
          I didn't realize iTulip's forums were a contest for most prolific poster. I'm here to learn and have not reached a point where I can ask an intelligent question let alone contribute useful analysis. "Sonny" is not telling you what's what, he's offering advice. It's free advice, so you get what you pay for, etc.

Comment

Oh, Very well.....If it makes you feel beter i will not not post any more on this subject..............There.

Victory to sir, Well done!
            Mega

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
              No Recession
              Market booming
              Peter Schiff books getting burnt

..............and as for YOU GUYS.............If you even PANIC like that again....
              Mike
              I don't have time for this. News is news not random comments and questions. Everyone else seems to get the concept. Future similar posts will be deleted without ceremony.
              Ed.

Comment

Working...
              X