PDA

View Full Version : Apparently my account has been banned from iTulip

blazespinnaker
03-11-08, 09:57 AM
Oh well. it's been fun folks. :)

See you on calculated risk and bsetser's. :)

FRED
03-11-08, 10:33 AM
Oh well. it's been fun folks. :)

See you on calculated risk and bsetser's. :)

If your account has been banned, then how are you able to post this?

How about sending us a note to let us know you have a problem before posting here?

Geez.

blazespinnaker
03-11-08, 10:45 AM
If your account has been banned, then how are you able to post this?

How about sending us a note to let us know you have a problem before posting here?

Geez.

Because I'm tricky! (actually I was still logged in on another computer)

I got an email telling me my account was to expire a few days ago. Banned was too harsh a word. I love resorting to hyperbole, though! :)

Sorry, I thought all my anti gold bug posts were hitting a nerve. Heh heh.

(feel free to delete the thread, but only after you fix my account! ;)

nathanhulick
03-11-08, 10:53 AM
In other news, I won the lottery today!! (Actually I just bought a ticket...)

FRED
03-11-08, 11:17 AM
Because I'm tricky! (actually I was still logged in on another computer)

I got an email telling me my account was to expire a few days ago. Banned was too harsh a word. I love resorting to hyperbole, though! :)

Sorry, I thought all my anti gold bug posts were hitting a nerve. Heh heh.

vBulletin has all sorts of amusing automatic functions. Don't take them too seriously.

And we're anti gold bug, that is, we don't thing now is always the right time to buy. We're selling as soon as we get the impression that the Fed will muster the courage to allow 10 yr bond yields to rise above the rate of inflation.

http://www.itulip.com/images/idiotsgoldguide.gif

It's just that we don't see how they can do that, what with $6 trillion in debt to inflate away.

dbarberic
03-11-08, 12:57 PM
And we're anti gold bug, that is, we don't thing now is always the right time to buy. We're selling as soon as we get the impression that the Fed will muster the courage to allow 10 yr bond yields to rise above the rate of inflation.

That is a good sell sign.

Would that be the true inflation rate (as calculated by organizations such as Shadow Stats), or the Fed Core Rate garbage?

touchring
03-11-08, 01:14 PM
We're selling as soon as we get the impression that the Fed will muster the courage to allow 10 yr bond yields to rise above the rate of inflation.

What is the real rate of inflation?