Death of the Dollar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death of the Dollar

Max Keiser interviews Paul Craig Roberts and others on the fate of the US dollar and what it means for the US economy and America's prospects. Comments welcome.

Ed.

Re: Death of the Dollar

Part -II of the show

Comment

Originally posted by Rajiv View Post
      Part -II of the show

max is ******* nut... else these are good vids.

Comment

Originally posted by FRED View Post
        Max Keiser interviews Paul Craig Roberts and others on the fate of the US dollar and what it means for the US economy and America's prospects. Comments welcome.

Very interesting videos. One thing it brought to me was the role of US companies in offshoring / outsourcing and driving down the value of the dollar. This would appear to be an inexorable trend.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
          max is ******* nut... else these are good vids.
          Metal why do U think he is nuts? I have only seen a few of his vids - but don't know anything else about him.

rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBishop View Post
            Metal why do U think he is nuts? I have only seen a few of his vids - but don't know anything else about him.
            See his video "King Keiser Show Hallway Run" - Max (King Keiser) runs through the school in this historic clip form the 70's. Mamaroneck High School students still talk about the King Keiser Show

Comment

Originally posted by Rajiv View Post
              See his video "King Keiser Show Hallway Run" - Max (King Keiser) runs through the school in this historic clip form the 70's. Mamaroneck High School students still talk about the King Keiser Show

Thanks rajiv

Comment

Working...
              X