Trick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick!

Okay, smart guys. Why does this trick work?

Ed.

Re: Trick!

someone sent this to me years ago. i thought it was an iq test for morons. obviously none of the cards in the first slide show up in the second. idiot wave uses it to filter out prospective trading account applicants. if they pass, no account. if they fail, then please... join up and trade away until all your $$$ is gone.

Comment

The initially presented cards have the same color and character of the second set, but of different suit with one missing on the second set.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
        someone sent this to me years ago. i thought it was an iq test for morons. obviously none of the cards in the first slide show up in the second. idiot wave uses it to filter out prospective trading account applicants. if they pass, no account. if they fail, then please... join up and trade away until all your $$$ is gone.
        It is fitting for our chief cynic to explain a card trick.

This trick works in politics too. In the beginning you see a candidate that you like and that you think might actually do some good in office. Then some time passes, and there are various distractions. At last you go to the polls to vote... and discover to your dismay that your candidate has disappeared. How did they do that?!

Comment

Working...
        X