Mega's mum/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega's mum/3

Ok, she will be moved to new hospital on the 18th, they operate on the 20th.........

Mike

Re: Mega's mum/3

I really hope it all goes well, buddy. The doctors sounded confident, though. And like you said, the odds are very good for her! So stay the course, my friend.

Comment

Praying, Mega. Stay rested. My Dad's two last hospital stays, he did nothing but try to leave, and was equally furious with me that I wouldn't take him home. And since I lost him only when he forced the hospital to let him go, and refused proper home care, stand your ground...she needs the special care, no matter how boring, uncomfortable, and infuriating it must be to her. And tell her you love her...it's damned important! The elderly get so mad at not being at home, but it is so much harder on them to be cared for at home until they are stable, and yet they oddly think you have them in the hospital because you don't care enough to give them their way. And pleasing your Mum is not so much necessary as keeping her alive, and having nothing to reproach yourself for in your actions. Be there for your Dad, too...he's more terrified than you are.

Comment

Best wishes for your family.

Comment

Many thanks to all...........its going to be a "Long" 10 days..........

At lest she did chill a bit when i explained about "Debbie-bot"
          Mike

Comment

Working...
          X