Peter Schiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Schiff

so i'm listening to him on national communist radio last night. he was handing some fatuous harvard economist his ass in a discussion about the us dollar & economy. just ripping the guy a new one.

curious, i get home and google. start to find out more about peter. from wikipedia...

Peter Schiff is an American stockbroker, financial analyst, and author who frequently appears as a guest on CNBC, Fox News, and Bloomberg Television and is often quoted in major financial publications. He is the president of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., a brokerage firm based in Darien, Connecticut. Schiff is known for his extremely bearish views on the United States stock market, bond market, the US dollar, and the United States economy in general for which he has earned the nickname "Dr. Doom." He is also credited as a contributor to his father's 1985 book, "The Great Income Tax Hoax: Why You Can Immediately Stop Paying This Illegally Enforced Tax". His father, Irwin Schiff, was convicted to a jail sentence for protesting the income tax
    interesting stuff about dear old dad... so i poke around google looking to learn more about irwin.

turns out dad has a blog. hasn't been updated for a while. the last post is by "The Constitutionalists". the site has colorful coverage of his trial and getting sent off to the slammer and how his food sucks because the jailers are against him as a tax evader.

kept poking around. find peter's dad earned himself a spot in the tax protest movement of the extremism in america section of the adl web site...

Irwin Schiff. One of the most colorful and prominent tax protest leaders, Schiff has written numerous books, such as The Federal Mafia, pro-moting his income tax ideas. Though he has twice spent time in prison on tax-related charges, he still convinces many people who attend his expensive seminars.
    we don't get to pick our family but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. here's peter endorsing my man ron paul. gave him $2300 not a puny $500 like don black did.

ok, so what happens when a financial guy like schiff endorses ron paul?

do a search on "peter schiff" and "don black" and sure nuf neo-nazi groups are grooving on peter schiff...

http://ivorypower.com/blog/?p=4512

but have anyways. sample from mar '05 peter schiff post on stormfront's forums...

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...st-195279.html

curious too to see if these charmers follow itulip and janszen. searched janszen and itulip and "don black" and stormfront etc...

nuthin' guess they don't like him.

what does it all mean? tell you what i think. i think that after the adl targets paul on the don black issue it'll blow up in my man paul's face and schiff is gonna beat a hasty retreat.
Working...
X