X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul Video, please watch ......

.......and pass on:-
    Mike

Last edited by FRED; November 17, 2007, 02:26 PM. Reason: Used the embed instead of the link to enhance the experience and moved to Videos from News.

Re: Ron Paul Video, please watch ......

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    .......and pass on:-
    Mike
    hey, like your new avatar.

i'm still waiting for paul to renounce stormfront and all the other neo nazi groups that support him. return don black's dirty campaign money. if he doesn't then he approvals. after he denounces them and returns don black's money i'm full speed ahead with paul! as it is he's killing his chances of candidacy.

it's about to suck for my man paul, i'm afraid...

Enjoy your media-relations nightmare boys; you’ve earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post

i'm still waiting for paul to renounce stormfront and all the other neo nazi groups that support him. return don black's dirty campaign money. if he doesn't then he approvals. after he denounces them and returns don black's money i'm full speed ahead with paul! as it is he's killing his chances of candidacy.

We will move all politically oriented threads to Rant and Rave where members can have at it. Thanks for your cooperation.
      Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post

Metalman,

I hear what you're saying. What about Giuliani? Worse?

http://thehill.com/josh-marshall/giu...007-10-19.html

Giuliani hoards nuts
        By The Hill Staff
        October 19, 2007
        People tend to think of Rudy Giuliani as a political moderate. Strong on leadership, a tough guy and all that, sure, but not another Republican hard-liner.

What doesn’t seem to be getting anywhere near enough attention, however, is that Rudy is assembling a team of foreign policy advisers who are about twice as crazy — and probably would turn out to be about three times as crazy — as the Bush team that brought us the last six years of Bush-inspired catastrophes. Beside Rudy’s brain trust, Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz look downright rational.

First up, legendary godfather of neoconservatism Norman Podhoretz. Podhoretz is on the side of the debate that says the war on terror is actually World War IV (World War III was the Cold War, apparently) pitting the United States against the combined forces of “Islamofascism.” More pressing, however, is the decision Podhoretz has made about Iran. We have to go to war, says Podhoretz. Not “we might have to” or “we’re willing to go to war if that’s what it takes to stop the Iranians from getting nuclear weapons.” The question’s already been answered. It will take war. And we need to get started with it as soon as possible. Podhoretz even went over to the White House last month for a secret audience with President Bush and outgoing adviser Karl Rove to implore them to attack Iran as soon as possible.

Comment

Ron Paul says:
          Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans only as members of groups and never as individuals. Racists believe that all individual who share superficial physical characteristics are alike; as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their intense focus on race is inherently racist, because it views individuals only as members of racial groups.
          http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul68.html

you're right, metalman, in that this is what the opposition is brewing to stop Paul's ascension. But I wouldn't get too worked up about it. I certainly wouldn't let it stop my support for him. Mona Charen? Please. It's indistinguishable from any number of hit pieces (and there's been a lot) on Paul. Full of inaccuracies to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann View Post
            Metalman,

I hear what you're saying. What about Giuliani? Worse?

http://thehill.com/josh-marshall/giu...007-10-19.html

Giuliani hoards nuts
            By The Hill Staff
            October 19, 2007
            People tend to think of Rudy Giuliani as a political moderate. Strong on leadership, a tough guy and all that, sure, but not another Republican hard-liner.

What doesn’t seem to be getting anywhere near enough attention, however, is that Rudy is assembling a team of foreign policy advisers who are about twice as crazy — and probably would turn out to be about three times as crazy — as the Bush team that brought us the last six years of Bush-inspired catastrophes. Beside Rudy’s brain trust, Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz look downright rational.

First up, legendary godfather of neoconservatism Norman Podhoretz. Podhoretz is on the side of the debate that says the war on terror is actually World War IV (World War III was the Cold War, apparently) pitting the United States against the combined forces of “Islamofascism.” More pressing, however, is the decision Podhoretz has made about Iran. We have to go to war, says Podhoretz. Not “we might have to” or “we’re willing to go to war if that’s what it takes to stop the Iranians from getting nuclear weapons.” The question’s already been answered. It will take war. And we need to get started with it as soon as possible. Podhoretz even went over to the White House last month for a secret audience with President Bush and outgoing adviser Karl Rove to implore them to attack Iran as soon as possible.
            Don't worry about it, Ann.

Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the US--barring assasination.
            Jim 69 y/o

"...Texans...the lowest form of white man there is." Robert Duvall, as Al Sieber, in "Geronimo." (see "Location" for examples.)

Dedicated to the idea that all people deserve a chance for a healthy productive life. B&M Gates Fdn.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement. Unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Pervilis Spurius View Post
              Ron Paul says:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul68.html

you're right, metalman, in that this is what the opposition is brewing to stop Paul's ascension. But I wouldn't get too worked up about it. I certainly wouldn't let it stop my support for him. Mona Charen? Please. It's indistinguishable from any number of hit pieces (and there's been a lot) on Paul. Full of inaccuracies to boot.
              i don't buy it. why can't paul come out and denounce the right wing hate groups that support him? imagine you're him and this stormfront gal in the video is singing your praises. i don't know about you but i'd be on the air in short order talking about unamerican these guys are. that's not what america is about. i'm no fan of gw and didn't vote for the guy. but at least after 9/11 he was fast on the air saying the attack wasn't a muslim attack. he quickly quashing rising anti-arab and anti-muslim bigotry. can we expect that kind of critical leadership under similar circumstances from paul?

more to the point, people judge you by the company you keep. period. how many on this list are behind him? one is too many for me.

http://fbilibrary.fbiacademy.edu/bib...ebiascrime.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Nickerson View Post
                Don't worry about it, Ann.

Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the US--barring assasination.
                Yeah, I'm resigned to Hillary winning the election.

Comment

NIce avatar

I'm going to come over there and play some classical music at you

Comment

Working...
                  X