X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Worked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#axzz2KWjWg5AE

"Good morning darling, what are you going to do today?"

"Not much, might jump in our FREE Mobilty BMW & upset Mega or other silly people who WORK for a living".

"Oh don't use the "W" Word!"........"You mean those people who live in crappy houses in bad areas?"

" Well we need the nice houses, BTL Landlord is delighted with the goverment rent he gets, helps run his Range Rover"...."We are vit-tel to the econermy, without us, no Welfare-industral-complex, no house price bubble...the "Worker-scum" they just here to do little things."

"Oh Yes, i tell them on line, we need a nice large house because we need the driveway big enough for the BMW & in a nice area so it don't get key-ed".

Silly Mega
    Silly WORKERS!

Mike

Re: Never Worked

Me thinks I have to move to MegaLand, where work is a four letter word and everything is FREE!

Comment

Just come back in your next life as a puppy. Speaking of which... how's Bella?

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Bella fine, keeps ripping up news papers.........she lost her ball on the field today........its snowing & i couldn't find it.
        Mike

Comment

Working...
        X