Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About F*cking time!

http://skwalker1964.wordpress.com/20...t-not-cricket/

I want everyone to have right to use welfare (i have myself), but not MISS-USE it!
    Back in the 90's mobility cars were about 134,000...........now almost 600,000 !

Did we fight a major war?......WW1 style?..........where did all the "Diss-abled" come from?

Am pissed its going to take to 2018 to flush out these motherf*ckers...i guess i have to just live with seeing 90,000 a year getting the BAD (Good) news. You know one day a little child is going to ask the QUESTION..........."Daddy, where did all the Northsea oil/gas money go?"

"It went on giving work-shy lossers BMW/Merc/Audi to anoy Mega daring".
    Mike

Re: About F*cking time!

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    Did we fight a major war?......WW1 style?..........where did all the "Diss-abled" come from?
    As someone pointed out on another thread, these are basically long-term unemployed who are unable to find a job. Doctors label them unfit to work because they will be destitute otherwise. New diabled person happy to have an income. Government happy as they're not on the unemployment figures.
    It's Economics vs Thermodynamics. Thermodynamics wins.

Comment

Yeah, lots of miners in the 80's were put on disability benefit after Margaret Thatcher thought it was a good idea to ruin whole communities in Wales.

Comment

At the time they said they dump coal & go Atomic like the French..........it would be cheaper & cleaner for the future. Today i lean that Windscale (re-named Sellafield after it blew up for the 5th time) reprocessing plant has cost......so far £68 BILLION, Yes £68 B I L L O N !!!!!!!!! to clean up & its still not finished!

Mind you, they have had a few "problems" with it over the years.

Comment

Working...
        X