Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The British scum, sort of........ begin to see the truth.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British scum, sort of........ begin to see the truth.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ving-home.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20638091

My fellow brits (you have no idea how much the phase pains me) are "Sort of" getting it........sort of. The un washed masses of Football surporters still have to grasp it, but the middleclass clowns are getting worried. I pray these worthless scum whom are not the lest bit intrested in the West's Murder of Lybia or now Syria..............nor strangly the fact the UK is bankupt.

No, just so long that his BMW lease-hire stays on his driveway or Her 4X4 is their to carry her to the hairdresses thats fine. I never in my life witnessed such a thing, an nation sleepwalking over a cliff.............

Personaly i going to LOVE it, sure i have to watch Syria getting killed to make way for Greater Israel...which is wrong........but not long after "They" will have no need for the British middleclass & it will be their turn...........Fu*k you Limey scumbags......Fu*k your Buy-2-Lets, your Audi/Merc/BMW Lease-hire cars Fu*k your bulsh1t.............Just wait till you find what YOU are worth!!!!!!!!!!

Scum!

Cheers
    Mega

Re: The British scum, sort of........ begin to see the truth.....

Nice to see some consistency. The Zombie Index shows Britain is in the same position as Japan. Stagnation.

Isn't that what happens with excessive government debt and a flat lining economy only kept alive by money printing?

Comment

Re: The British scum, sort of........ begin to see the truth.....

The British have one fear...........House prices, every trick in the book is being deployed to keep prices as high as possable. This is why they will NOT lift rates, even if inflation jumps........Bastards!
      Mike

Comment

Working...
      X