2013..........a vintage year ahead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013..........a vintage year ahead?

I be honest, i disliked 2012 & for that matter 2011..........wasn't over keen 2010 either.

After the sh1t hitting the fan in 2008 i thought at LONG last econmonic re-al-at-ey would kick in. If you were a pennyless pick whom had not troubled yourself to seek paid employment in say the last 25-30 years, you would be asked to do the following:-

a. Return your lease-hire BMW, the one you got on mobilaty because you (once had) girl friends kid has behaveral problems (because you a crap & absent) Father.

B. Leave the Buy To Let nice middleclass house in a nice middleclass estate that you spent the last few years in, "sitting" in it so some local SPIV can play "bussinessman" when he just a debt operative.

Sadly the goverment has tried EVERYTHING in the book & a few more trying to keep the Ponzi scam going. However it looks like AT LAST, AT LONG LAST they might have run out of road:-
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...slum-landlords

Sure, they love to spin it on, but they almost run out of "QE" They are trying to hide a £40 billion black hole thats just appeared & they have a collasping ecomerny on their hands.

The lastest sh1t is that companys such as Google, Starbucks etc use the European free market to pay taxes where its cheapest. High street firms are getting KILLED, the younger gen are quite happy to buy on line & have better things to do with their time than be dragged into a crappy high street & get RIPPED off on price.

Thus France/Britan is finding their tax take falling though the floor........they are despite to rase more money.........but can't.

Well, F*CKERS YOU SPENT 30 YEARS GIVING MORE & MORE MONEY AWAY TO THE UNWASHED, NOW YOU GOING TO HAVE TO LEAN TO SAY A NEW WORD TO THEM.............NO!

Its looking good my friends.
    Mike
Working...
X