Buyers Line Up For Five Days>american Pays 18 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyers Line Up For Five Days>american Pays 18 Million

As we all now real estate is RED HOT! Another article i provide proves how wrong Shiller and the Economist are and continue to be. Two words which describe these "experts" are irrelevant and irresponsible.

I am pleased to provide you below a latest news release on how good it is in Vancouver. For years buyers have been lining up to buy real estate, no conditions can be put on the sale as it is the most sure fired thing since the sun rising in the sky each day. Our latest development has buyers lining up 5 days in advance

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...4e0a6f&k=83424

One of our dear friends south of the border nows a good cheap deal when he sees it. Paying a paltry 18 million for a condo in Vancouver was an astute and inexpensive play. Remember we are looking at the next 50years with not a price decline insight. In fact I am going on record that Vancouver will make Manhatten look dirt cheap - let's just rename the City to what the astute already know - VANHATTEN

Please enjoy this link to the New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/re...ref=realestate

Every hour you wait the real estate goes higher. Remember no let down for 50 years - you cannot afford not to BUY

Re: Buyers Line Up For Five Days>american Pays 18 Million

Originally posted by VancouverGoinUp View Post
    As we all now real estate is RED HOT! Another article i provide proves how wrong Shiller and the Economist are and continue to be. Two words which describe these "experts" are irrelevant and irresponsible.

I am pleased to provide you below a latest news release on how good it is in Vancouver. For years buyers have been lining up to buy real estate, no conditions can be put on the sale as it is the most sure fired thing since the sun rising in the sky each day. Our latest development has buyers lining up 5 days in advance

One of our dear friends south of the border nows a good cheap deal when he sees it. Paying a paltry 18 million for a condo in Vancouver was an astute and inexpensive play. Remember we are looking at the next 50years with not a price decline insight. In fact I am going on record that Vancouver will make Manhatten look dirt cheap - let's just rename the City to what the astute already know - VANHATTEN

Every hour you wait the real estate goes higher. Remember no let down for 50 years - you cannot afford not to BUY
    The most expensive condo on the market in downtown Vancouver right now is a 7,000-square-foot waterfront penthouse listed for $18.2 million. The 38-year-old owner, an entrepreneur, said he bought the condo for $3 million four years ago, then sunk millions more into renovations.

Jamie MacDougall, an agent with Sotheby’s International Realty, said that the condo was still considered “cheap” compared with comparable properties in New York or San Francisco. It has been on the market since July.
    If $18.2 million is cheap, and people are camped out for days to buy other condos, why has this one been on the market since July? Why didn't it sell within minutes of hitting the market?

You keep talking about millions of canadian dollars being "paltry" and "chump change". Why don't you simply buy every residential property for sale in Vancouver yourself? Then you can jack up the prices even more. And after you've sold everything, then you can wait a month or two and then buy about half of them back, raise the prices again, and so on. Within a year you ought to be the wealthiest person in the world, as you claim the demand is insatiable and the prices will never go down. Why aren't you taking full advantage of this risk-free opportunity?

Comment

Looks like Vancouver properties are getting a bit of the china bubble, even though it's across the pacific!

Comment

Originally posted by zoog View Post
        If $18.2 million is cheap, and people are camped out for days to buy other condos, why has this one been on the market since July? Why didn't it sell within minutes of hitting the market?

You keep talking about millions of canadian dollars being "paltry" and "chump change". Why don't you simply buy every residential property for sale in Vancouver yourself? Then you can jack up the prices even more. And after you've sold everything, then you can wait a month or two and then buy about half of them back, raise the prices again, and so on. Within a year you ought to be the wealthiest person in the world, as you claim the demand is insatiable and the prices will never go down. Why aren't you taking full advantage of this risk-free opportunity?
        Why has it been on the market since July? Simple. Because its overpriced.

Comment

"Interesting" that his posts are getting more frequent about how wonderful things are... classic signs of a peak having occurred.
          http://www.NowAndTheFuture.com

Comment

Asian demand is still very strong. Don't think the market will topple unless a big bank like Citibank goes into default because of MBS.

Comment

how about Vanhoover?

Sucking down money into a dirtbag, money that will never come back.

A wet dirtbag, since it rains in Vanhoover 300 days of the year. The other days it snows or drizzles.

; )

Originally posted by VancouverGoinUp View Post

PS - which reminds me, what's the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a Harley?

On a Harley, the dirtbag sits on top.

Comment

Poor Vancouvergoinup just can't catch a break around here. So much work and no converts! This place is a lean row to hoe! Slim pickins!

Housing bears ranked in row upon row upon row ...

Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!

Comment

Originally posted by zoog View Post
                  Ah, VancouverGoinUp. I must admit I was excited to see that you started a new thread. With all the reality-based negativity here on iTulip, it's nice to have some comic relief now and then. You're like the court jester of iTulip, and your childlike excitement is a welcome sorbet between dreary articles about looming global crises.

I think you should follow zoog's advice, and buy as much property as you can as fast as you can. Finance everything 100%, interest only or neg-am if possible. If rental income isn't enough to cover the mortgage payments, don't worry- it's a new paradigm! Sell any stocks and cash out the equity in your home to meet the payment gap on your investment properties. As they gain equity during the inevitable 50-year rise, cash that out to help you make the payments on yet more highly leveraged properties.

You just have to believe in yourself, VGU. It's a no-brainer. Get started today, as prices will be higher tomorrow! But please don't forget to report back to the iTulip community periodically to share your successes. Good fortune awaits you. Do not let this one slip by!

Comment

Working...
                  X