Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UK is NOT Ok (Its coming Limey Scum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UK is NOT Ok (Its coming Limey Scum)

http://www.financialsense.com/node/7...o&utm_term=FSO

The Per-fect storm, Thing of Beauty............

Oh How my heart leaps with joy after reading this, knowing full well that you nasty scumbags ARE going to get your "Reward" for all the help you gave to the powers to be. You sat on your ass while good people whom did NOTHING to you died or watched their children suffer & die.........& you call yourselfs Human......F*ck OFF !

Well i hope you enjoyed the ride (in your lease hire BMW) because all your done is allow Rothchild & co to arse rape you latter. If you stood up & stood together you having stopped this for both them & you....sure your ONLY be able to run a New Ford...........Well after this Sh1t heads you won't be
    able to run a Bath!

Personnaly i can't wait, i kept my power dry i did what Mao said:-
    "When your enermy advances , you retreat".
    "When your enemy stops you attack"
    "When your enemy retreats, you advance"

You Bet am going to Advance !!
    I a few years when petrol is £5 a litre & your running something with 2 cyinders that can't crack 100 mph that Bastard in the Hybrid Porsche that pissed pass you?.........That be me......& the girl sat next to me looks like you daughter.....well she got to pay the student loan off some how ;)
    Mega

Re: The UK is NOT Ok (Its coming Limey Scum)

Hi Mike:

The same thing is more or less happening here in North America. The governments are in la-la land, having a gay olde time monetizing their debts. In the United States, the Fed is buying its own bonds, thus injecting fresh paper $ (M1) into the economy. And guess what: inflation is running wild.

Let me go over this in slow motion for the slow learners here, like myself: The Fed prints bonds which pay near zero or zero interest rates, and the Fed buys its bonds back with fresh paper money that it prints. (There is no market for these bonds, so the Fed creates the market.) The new paper money is then used to increase the liquidity of the economy, and the inflation runs wild..........But the government says there is no inflation, etc.

The economy is at a dead stop for several reasons: a.) There is no industrial plan, and what industries that are here are beginning to think about moving-out; b.) There is no realistic energy plan here; their green energy has been a failure and a joke from day-one; c.) People have no income because there is no interest income, and there are no jobs, not to mention that inflation has made wage levels a laugh; d.) Nothing is happening; inflation has frozen-up everything, including investment; e.) Houses are slightly declining in price, and taking people's equity down-the-drain slowly, too; thus it is said, "The house of pain;" f.) Retirement is another laugh; retirement means back-to-work, if you are lucky to have a job to return to; g.) The corruption, the gangs, the fear, the drugs, the mafia, the terror, the tagging, the crime culture, the guns, etc; this is considered part of normal life in America now; h.) Money is beginning to look and feel like monopoly money from the monopoly game on the floor when you were a kid; i.) Government is out of touch, in dreamland, and government mis-diagnoses the problem and tries to create more liquidity to thaw the frozen economy; j.) Taxes are everywhere; k.) Except for the fig-leaf of Obama-care, there still is no Medicare in America before age 62; l.) Each day you are one day older, if you are lucky enough to survive this; m.) Knick-knack bottles and cans now appearing at the grocery store, but at the same old price as the former full-size products; p.) The green movement is making life more costly and more difficult for everyone; the green movement opposes realistic solutions to this Great Recession; q.) People wear jackets in their homes and sit in the dark, because they can't afford their utility bills; r.) Household size is now increasing, as people return home or move in with each other to survive; s.) There is fear and despair across the land; t.) Each year is getting more difficult; these are the sunset years; u.) Economics professors are lost; v.) Gasoline is on its way to $5 per gallon; w.) People are depleting their savings; x.) Exports are too low to offset this decline; deficits compound with deficits; z.) With the glaring exception of Alberta, British disease has spread throughout North America.
    Last edited by Starving Steve; March 28, 2012, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Yes, Steve Its COMING!
      Mike

Comment

Bend over Limey!
        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...ince-1977.html
        Mike

Comment

Some more bad news for those of you who like to worry about it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/new...l-deliver.html

Up to 360,000 families may be forced to sell their home this year because record numbers of endowment policies have failed to deliver.

In many cases, these homeowners are seeing endowments fall £100,000 short of what they were promised.

With banks and building societies increasingly reluctant to lend to those approaching retirement, many will be forced to sell their homes or dip into savings to clear their mortgage debts.

These homeowners will have seen their properties increase in value by up to 250 per cent since they bought them. But tapping in to their equity means leaving the family home, and often moving to a different area.

Up to two million may end up in the same situation over the next five years.

Payouts on endowment policies have been falling for years. With some companies, the majority of policies coming to the end of their term this year won’t provide a sufficient sum to pay off the home loan.

These were supposed to smooth out the stock market returns and add an extra bonus each year — called a reversionary bonus — to boost the value of the policies.

Policyholders could also expect an extra final bonus at the end of the term.

But the promised investment returns did not materialise, leaving homebuyers with a shortfall between what their policies will pay out and what they still owe their mortgage lender.

In just the past five years, payouts on policies have fallen by as much as 44 per cent. Five years ago, a maturing 25-year policy paid out £42,133 with Norwich Union.

On a similar policy maturing now, policyholders can expect £23,465. The figures are based on a £50-a-month saving by a man who took out a policy nearing his 30th birthday.

Aviva — which includes the old General Accident, Commercial Union and Norwich Union — has 71,000 endowments maturing this year. It expects just one out of every 100 policies to meet its target.

At Scottish Amicable, part of Prudential, only 3 per cent are expected to come up to scratch, leaving more than 34,000 with a shortfall. Five years ago, 95 per cent met their target.

Standard Life has 106,000 endowments maturing this year. Nearly 104,000 — 98 per cent — will show a shortfall. Five years ago, 88 per cent of its policies were unsuccessful.

At Legal & General, 40 per cent of policies missed their target five years ago. This year 86 per cent of the 41,000 maturing — or more than 35,000 homebuyers — will see less than they expected.

The Financial Services Authority demands firms write to policyholders each year to tell them how their policies are progressing.

You have three years after receiving your first warning letter in which to complain you were mis-sold the policy — for example, if you did not understand the underlying risk of stock market investment.

But nearly half of those registering complaints with the ombudsman have missed this deadline.

Martyn James, from Financial Ombudsman Services, says: ‘Some consumers told us they thought they would be covered by final bonuses, only to find that these were low or not made at all. Others thought things might improve if they held out for a bit.’

Comment

Working...
          X