PDA

View Full Version : The new Expansionism?

Investin_Life
12-14-09, 07:51 PM
Cultures are cultures to the power elite and ruling class. (E.G. – People are growth production media.)
Think it through. Understand it and capitalize on it as a trading tool.
(I do - At least for accumulation, capital preservation, and speculation ... but not liquidity.)

Demographics supports the GDP of the equation:
http://shoellc.com/id4.html

Current G20 Governments view their populace as assets;
Especially GDP productive consumers between the ages of 20-50. [Those on welfare or social security and non-taxpayers are seen as a liabilities. In America the Health Care reform “deathform” will deal with them.]

”Bubble Economy” economics will be further engineered now and into the future to create and manipulate growth that can support escalating debt.
Debt and bubble economies are limited by their base “surface area”, materials and supported demographics.
This model is much like the “bio-economic” models of yeast, viral or bacterial growth, providing insight into the mechanics of bubble economics. [Much like a petri dish surface area diameter limits the "bubble economies" of the virus, bacteria or yeast growth.] --- [E.G. – A small city can only support so much debt before connecting its debt to a larger base or creditor. It can only have its bubble grow so much before expansion grows beyond its borders.]

“Bubble Clustering” is an effective means of sustaining bubble economic growth and preventing bubble implosion.
To continue an unending debt economy in today’s market without an implosion one must initiate controlled bubble economies, increase bubble clustering supports, increase the base surface area of that supported debt and bubble, or increase the supply or asset base to support said bubble(s) or clustering of bubbles. Inflationary and stimulus methods are temporary fixes and stalls until these “bubble methods” get implemented or internationally snubbed.

These economic realities of efforts to sustain without collapse should necessitate the move towards world government,
increased immigration, trilateral agenda, cap and trade and other tax increases, undeveloped country expansionism, “green” economy pabulum, global warming agendas, energy market evolution, and various other sub market smaller bubbles that will be somewhat controllable and offer support to offset a global “Bubble Collapse.” Each of these above agendas support bubble economics entirely. [Increased surface area base, increased asset base, increased supply base, increased number of supportive created bubble economies, increased support of the larger global populace, etc.]

Big money thinks differently than the small investor.
Big money thinks like a conqueror. Using slaves or others wealth to support and pay for their acquisition. Exple: War most prominently in history has been waged in such a way that the asset base and wealth of the conquered territory pays and supports and supplies in excess of the initial cost of waging the war. If not that supply line of expansionism causes limitations.

Huge wars have been going on all over the planet and most all of the populations have no clue. They are financial wars. Lehman Brothers are one obvious casualty. Goldman Sachs are clear victors. Nations are intricately involved in them now. Gold and resources such as Bauxite are the battlefields. China is very aggressive along these lines and getting wise to protect against global expansionism.

The new "green doctrine" offers numerous and controllable, new economies and bubbles and allows a real fix for current bubble breakage, weakening and collapse both with greater expansionism and forced economy bubbles that can be somewhat controlled.

New pressures of taxation such as “Cap and Trade” are really ingenious. They functionally are an attempt to get “Old and Bad assets” to pay for expansionism of the development of new assets and increase the base area of the global debt bubble.

This is as short as I could condense this down to. These facts are my largest economic indicators. Rarely do they effect my 15 min chart strategies that I use for liquidity. They do affect my accumulation strategies however and my speculation strategies ... so I offer some thoughts to the learned among you.

BTW-I'm not in agreement with what the Super Big Fish are doing, I think it is evil.
However I do find it needful for capital preservation and profit to observer them.

Investin_Life
01-04-10, 12:39 AM
The question is:
Is Modern man enslaved by percentage, fraction or derivative?
And if so and those too are migratory processes of Money and Powers Migration towards Centralization, where are we along that path?
We just saw that migration evidenced in the marketplace.
If what I propose is sound ... then it is likely that the very pattern might apply to man as resource.

What day of the year in the US did we get to keep all the rest (after ALL taxes) of our annual income before the latest fiasco?
Hump day is somewhere in late June or early July I believe.
Where is it now and what do my children owe?

<color=red>I feel derivative calculations shaving at my life and future so deep,
that it is steeling my childrens future calculated well in front of them by some speculator of resource and territory.</color=red>

In addition:
This is a slanted demographics Video ... but does offer important data.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

ThePythonicCow
01-04-10, 04:18 AM
Interesting - thanks.

But the "bacteria" (us common folk) in this "culture" are starting to talk to each other (the internet, et aliter) and the Super Big Fish are actually not a superior species, but "just like us, only richer".

And, in my view, more critical at this juncture, the Super Big Fish are not of one culture either. Chinese, Islamic and Anglo Big Fish do not trust each other. They may set upon each other, diminishing the dominance of the Anglo Big Fish.

I foresee a decline in the dominance of the Anglo Big Fish (even as the sum total of the Big Fish power increases with more extensive world governance, as you suggest.)

Investin_Life
01-04-10, 04:27 AM
Interesting - thanks.

But the "bacteria" (us common folk) in this "culture" are starting to talk to each other (the internet, et aliter) and the Super Big Fish are actually not a superior species, but "just like us, only richer".

And, in my view, more critical at this juncture, the Super Big Fish are not of one culture either. Chinese, Islamic and Anglo Big Fish do not trust each other. They may set upon each other, diminishing the dominance of the Anglo Big Fish.

I foresee a decline in the dominance of the Anglo Big Fish (even as the sum total of the Big Fish power increases with more extensive world governance, as you suggest.)

Excellent ... yes. There is hope that the populace will wake up. And there is a real danger that robust demographics of societies may shift things away from the Anglo "Big Fish" as you so eloquently put it.

The Chinese are becoming extremely aggressive in global resource acquisition ... The Islamic are working toward the "caliphate" and a petro-currency. Much tumult for power, position and control out there and there is crowding between the powerful interests.

Usually that means war and death for the bacteria ... sigh.

ThePythonicCow
01-04-10, 06:04 AM
Usually that means war and death for the bacteria ... sigh.I think that the Big Fish have mostly realized that general war would mean general death, even for them. War will continue to be, as it has been since Hiroshima and Nagasaki, limited (he said hopefully :D.)

dummass
01-04-10, 07:26 AM
Gold and resources such as Bauxite are the battlefields.

Can you explain this part in more detail? Why aluminium? It's very energy intensive. How would this fit with the cheap peak oil analysis?

http://geology.com/minerals/bauxite.shtml

Jay
01-04-10, 10:27 AM
I think that the Big Fish have mostly realized that general war would mean general death, even for them. War will continue to be, as it has been since Hiroshima and Nagasaki, limited (he said hopefully :D.)
That's one of the reasons why control of agriculture is so important to the West. It can be used as a "policy tool."

ThePythonicCow
01-04-10, 02:14 PM
That's one of the reasons why control of agriculture is so important to the West. It can be used as a "policy tool."
This sounds like something Joseph Stalin would understand. See for example The Artificial Famine/Genocide (Holodomor) in Ukraine 1932-33 (http://www.infoukes.com/history/famine/)

Jay
01-04-10, 02:56 PM
This sounds like something Joseph Stalin would understand. See for example The Artificial Famine/Genocide (Holodomor) in Ukraine 1932-33 (http://www.infoukes.com/history/famine/)
Cow, you have read my mind. I was thinking of exactly that event when I wrote this. Nice link.

Investin_Life
01-07-10, 06:15 AM
Can you explain this part in more detail? Why aluminium? It's very energy intensive. How would this fit with the cheap peak oil analysis?

http://geology.com/minerals/bauxite.shtml

Sorry ... I just noticed your post.

The issue is the resources. Resources that have speculative value are in that mix. Aluminum is further out into speculative need than immediate and realized needs of say food and energy resources. Nevertheless future speculation and infrastructure of a modernized society will have greater need for lightweight alloys. It was just a thrown in example ... many other obvious examples would have worked ... or even other future speculative examples such as Lithium ... either way territorialism is synonymous with mankind and resources are the supply side of expansionism. Unfortunately slavery has a long tradition of being considered a resource.

<color=red></color=red>

dummass
01-07-10, 08:54 AM
Sorry ... I just noticed your post.

The issue is the resources. Resources that have speculative value are in that mix. Aluminum is further out into speculative need than immediate and realized needs of say food and energy resources. Nevertheless future speculation and infrastructure of a modernized society will have greater need for lightweight alloys. It was just a thrown in example ... many other obvious examples would have worked ... or even other future speculative examples such as Lithium ... either way territorialism is synonymous with mankind and resources are the supply side of expansionism. Unfortunately slavery has a long tradition of being considered a resource.

<color=red></color=red>

Ok, just checking to see if I was missing something.