Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Domestic Uprising: Rise of the American Patriots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Uprising: Rise of the American Patriots...

i don't know how you feel about these videos, but to me, i would say this is scary...if you youtube "militia", even more scary...the american people are not tame at all...no wonder the russian dared not to invade...

Last edited by skyson; October 10, 2009, 11:41 PM.

Re: Domestic Uprising: Rise of the American Patriots...

I definitely wish there was some way to demonstrate to those in charge that they better think very carefully about any measures they attempt to put into place, for whatever reasons, in order to control the masses in any way.

We will not go quietly into the night.
    Every interest bearing loan is mathematically impossible to pay back.

Comment

Yeah, right.

Comment

make for interesting and amusing youtube vids in the future if these nitwits try their pop guns against the real thing...

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
          make for interesting and amusing youtube vids in the future if these nitwits try their pop guns against the real thing...

these "real toys" are useless in a guerrilla warfare. how did the napalm bombs and F-4s fare in vietnam war? how are the apaches and M12 tanks faring in iraq and afghan?

the one single most determining factor in any military conflict is the people. if the oligarchs piss off enough percentage of the population, "a single spark could burn a forest" as Mao ZeTong often told his followers. may i point out that "people's war" is another essence of "Mao Military Theories".

Comment

Originally posted by skyson View Post
            these "real toys" are useless in a guerrilla warfare. how did the napalm bombs and F-4s fare in vietnam war? how are the apaches and M12 tanks faring in iraq and afghan?

the one single most determining factor in any military conflict is the people. if the oligarchs piss off enough percentage of the population, "a single spark could burn a forest" as Mao ZeTong often told his followers. may i point out that "people's war" is another essence of "Mao Military Theories".
            This won't be about the firepower, but about the people.

Remember, soldiers are Americans too. Will the American soldier kill his own American brothers and sisters and children? Will he obey his soul or his brainwashing? That's the ultimate decision for America. Will the soldier realize he is killing himself?

I will say that in all but very few cases the soul will win out. That is when the new world would begin.

It would actually make for a great Hollywood film. A civil war where half the military obeys their brainwashing and half obey their soul. One choice being a third-world medieval technological tyranny; the other, the beginning of self-responsibility.

I believe we are coming to the end of the age of naievity (that others have our best interests at heart) and into an age of self-responsibility (that we are responsible for our situation and much more).

You can see it in the medical area. You certainly see it in the financial world (hence itulip). You could see it in the military world. Remember how trusting people were to authority. Think of WW1. You can still see it here in the oldest generation.

Comment

Working...
            X