PDA

View Full Version : Mega goes “Eric Janszen” & try’s to work out what is coming.

Mega
08-07-09, 06:53 PM
Mega goes “Eric Jansen” & try’s to work out what is coming.<o></o>
<o></o>
Not being over flush with work right now has allowed me a large amount of free time to consider the “possibilities” of what is & what is to come. I can see a number of things but trying to make an accurate prediction of what is to come is difficult because of the variable factors that are in the mix.<o></o>
<o></o>
I mean using pure logic it’s clear that the system is dead, the Cancer has killed the patent. Sure techoly he still alive on life support, but brain dead, no hope. However there are many vested interests that are simply NOT WILLING to call time. A mixture of Geo-politics & power plays both internationally & with the US itself are for the time delaying the evitable.<o></o>
<o></o>
So, the question is how does American get this debt monkey off its back, while remains THE World power & keeping the $ THE World reserve currency?<o></o>
<o></o>
It can’t………….<o></o>
<o></o>
War remains an option but the American people are getting sick of the various “Wars on terror” (Lets grab someone oil/gas etc). Any attempt to destabilise China will result in China phoning North Korea & telling them to attack South Korea…..America would have to commit troops she simply doesn’t have, China will have already “Advised” the US NOT TO GO NUKE.<o></o>
<o></o>
For all the Sable rattling the US/Uk is a Paper Tiger, a spent force, I remember an ad in Flight international in the 80’s for the F15, lovely shot of it climbing showing the Aim 9/Aim 7 missiles……”Deterrence is not force used, but force restrained”.<o></o>
<o></o>
<st1></st1>America shot her bolt, the end is near, the game is up.<o></o>
<o></o>
Dollar devaluation either by inflation or devaluation IS the future, personally I think it be sudden. I think they devalue by 35%, then let inflation lose….again forget the “He Man” bulsh*t, they would already been given clearance by China Etc for this move in return for a new reserve currency based on commodities such as Oil/Gas/Gold/Silver/Food……….Etc.<o></o>
<o></o>
Stocks?<o></o>
Trading will be suspended while the devaluation is in play, then said stocks will rally to reflect the value although some US based Stocks will CRASH.<o></o>
<o></o>
Then we can start to clean out the system and rebuild US/UK.<o></o>
<o></o>
IT’S GOING TO BE ROUGH 5-10 YEARS!<o></o>
<o></o>
Mike<o></o>

ThePythonicCow
08-07-09, 08:21 PM
I keep seeing a pair of smilies (the tongue sticking out ones) at the end of every single line of this post when I view it with Firefox. After discussing the matter with Mega in private messages, the problem seems irrepairable. When I view this same post using Opera, the smilies don't show, but looking at the underlying HTML code, they are still there. I'm baffled. So here is the same post as Mega has above, without the smilie img ditrious, for the viewing pleasure of anyone else who has similar smilie challenges.

<hr>

Mega goes “Eric Jansen” & try’s to work out what is coming.

Not being over flush with work right now has allowed me a large amount of free time to consider the “possibilities” of what is & what is to come. I can see a number of things but trying to make an accurate prediction of what is to come is difficult because of the variable factors that are in the mix.

I mean using pure logic it’s clear that the system is dead, the Cancer has killed the patent. Sure techoly he still alive on life support, but brain dead, no hope. However there are many vested interests that are simply NOT WILLING to call time. A mixture of Geo-politics & power plays both internationally & with the US itself are for the time delaying the evitable.

So, the question is how does American get this debt monkey off its back, while remains THE World power & keeping the $ THE World reserve currency?

It can’t………….

War remains an option but the American people are getting sick of the various “Wars on terror” (Lets grab someone oil/gas etc). Any attempt to destabilise China will result in China phoning North Korea & telling them to attack South Korea…..America would have to commit troops she simply doesn’t have, China will have already “Advised” the US NOT TO GO NUKE.

For all the Sable rattling the US/Uk is a Paper Tiger, a spent force, I remember an ad in Flight international in the 80’s for the F15, lovely shot of it climbing showing the Aim 9/Aim 7 missiles……”Deterrence is not force used, but force restrained”.

America shot her bolt, the end is near, the game is up.

Dollar devaluation either by inflation or devaluation IS the future, personally I think it be sudden. I think they devalue by 35%, then let inflation lose….again forget the “He Man” bulsh*t, they would already been given clearance by China Etc for this move in return for a new reserve currency based on commodities such as Oil/Gas/Gold/Silver/Food……….Etc.

Stocks?
Trading will be suspended while the devaluation is in play, then said stocks will rally to reflect the value although some US based Stocks will CRASH.

Then we can start to clean out the system and rebuild US/UK.

IT’S GOING TO BE ROUGH 5-10 YEARS!

Mike

ThePythonicCow
08-07-09, 08:41 PM
I like the way you think, Mega. Granted, it's a tad darker than the iTulip position.

One detail that worries me. It seems that the King Rats are jumping the ship with their money. Trillions have been stolen more or less in public view from the U.S. Treasury these last ten months. Strange reports of (forged?) treasuries crossing the border from Italy to Switzerland. New (highly unsubstantiated) reports of billions of dollars and gold crossing the border from Iran to Turkey. The in-your-face treachery of the Boyz seems to have reached epoch proportions.

EJ remains 100% certain that the Fed would never sink its own ship by raising rates or such prematurely.

Being of a more tin-foil-hat, doomer, truther, birther, conspiratorial persuasion, I remain less certain.

In other words, I tend to agree with you up until you suggest "they would already been given clearance by China." Clearance, we don't need no stinkin' Chinese clearance. Given that China's economy is already looking like a super-critical nuclear reactor, pulling the plug on the treasuries they hold would blow them off the map of relevant players.

The only obvious conclusion -- don't hire a cow as your financial planner or investment advisor.

dummass
08-07-09, 10:36 PM
Clearance, we don't need no stinkin' Chinese clearance. Given that China's economy is already looking like a super-critical nuclear reactor, pulling the plug on the treasuries they hold would blow them off the map of relevant players.

I love that quote. Nice job of phrasing my thoughts into something coherent.