Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senators' Sweetheart Loans With Countrywide - Aug. 3, 2009 (3min.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senators' Sweetheart Loans With Countrywide - Aug. 3, 2009 (3min.)

When Senator accept bribes from special interest groups, I cannot help but wonder: how long can this last?

Friends of Angelo!

Runtime: 3min.

* erratum in the title: the video aired on Aug. 1, 2009 (not on the 3rd).

Re: Senators' Sweetheart Loans With Countrywide - Aug. 3, 2009 (3min.)

You are not going to see an end to this sort of thing until someone has the courage to start criminal proceedings. Again, it should be made a criminal offence to suppress such reports. No one in public office should be able to suppress such without the absolute certainty that if they are caught suppressing, they go to jail. PERIOD.

Comment

Good find Largo, thank you.

Comment

Well the Senate Ethics Committee is all over this, why should we worry. LW stop wasting my time

Question LargoWinch, was this on the nightly news? Or just the website? How is the baby?

Comment

Originally posted by cjppjc View Post
          Well the Senate Ethics Committee is all over this, why should we worry. LW stop wasting my time

Question LargoWinch, was this on the nightly news? Or just the website? How is the baby?
          cjppjc; the video was uploaded by a freelancer running a little known blog called "Beyond The Political Spectrum". The clip aired on CBS on August 1, 2009.

I usually review dozen of clips every weeknight (uploaded from blogs, YouTube subscriptions, friends' emails, websites of interest etc.) while reading iTulip.

As for the baby, - thanks for asking - the little one is doing very well. That little human being will eat, you know what, then sleep. A charm.

I understand that for some parents it may be difficult, but for us it has been quite a pleasant experience so far. :cool:.

Comment

Working...
          X